Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girlfriend made a rape joke about me... Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Sounds like that joke was in very bad taste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Not at all, although it plays a huge factor in nearly all aspects of life.

I will fully provide the capital expenditure towards the funding of my children. If there ever comes a time where a divorce settlement may be necessary, I will take full possession (non-debatable) of the children.

CrawfordRolex is loaded.
    LOOL they are my children mate! Mother is more supported in terms of who's more able to take care of kids, if both are stable. So it is debatable!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    LOOL they are my children mate! Mother is more supported in terms of who's more able to take care of kids, if both are stable. So it is debatable!
    Then I no longer validate any talks of a potential marriage arrangement.

ReputationRep:
    You should've come back with a cloth soaked in chloroform as a joke.

ReputationRep:
    Then I no longer validate any talks of a potential marriage arrangement.
    No!

So if we divorce, you'll just take all the children? Is that what you want me to agree with?

How could you even take care of them due to your extensive working hours?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No!

So if we divorce, you'll just take all the children? Is that what you want me to agree with?

How could you even take care of them due to your extensive working hours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where there's a will, there's a way.

Given the financial incentive, I doubt it would be difficult to re-marry (given of course this scenario occurs).

ReputationRep:
    Clearly she wants to have sex with you if she's making rape jokes, possibly hinting that she wouldn't stop you if you tried, so next time you're walking somewhere jokingly push her into an alley or something and see how she takes it, if she takes that well then see if she takes you well.

ReputationRep:
    Abdul karim is an investment banker, they can get upto 100k (top firms) without no bonuses and the bonuses are more then the pay. So financially, I can afford an expensive wedding.

I have many leftover guys on offer! What are your preferences, so I can suit you.

Of course of course. :sexface:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hmm... Might have to steal him off you then
    Yeah but what if you're pregnant by then, wouldn't you want to save it to spend on stuff for the baby?

Ooo! Check you lol...
    Oh oh erm anything over six foot. No stupid back and sides, longish hair. Most importantly, a medic preferably :sexface:

I have the perfect bridesmaids outfit in mind btw.. Its a little different though.
    Hot pants and crop tops? What do you say?

Not at all, although it plays a huge factor in nearly all aspects of life.

I will fully provide the capital expenditure towards the funding of my children. If there ever comes a time where a divorce settlement may be necessary, I will take full possession (non-debatable) of the children.

CrawfordRolex is loaded.
    Jeez you guys aren't even married yet, and you're already speaking of divorce

(Missfats you're going to get a huge settlement if I use my black magic skills to get this guy to marry you, I want a share )

And lol I make him "physically sick" so he doesn't count aha

ReputationRep:
    As others have said man up
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Because of the high frequency of comments that have been flagged as inappropriate, I have closed this thread.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.