Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do women have a sense of entitlement? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Because we cann..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holmes221)
    Where as not all women are like this I have to admit a large majority are

It's because of the same way a rich person does not have to work hard to get what they want. But replace money with beauty. However beauty fades with time and in the same way money can be completely go and simultaneously take the rich persons power away. A women's 'time frame' for this entitlement abuse only lasts so long.
    You are right about the woman's time frame does not last long.

"She was a beauty in her youth a fact which she alone remembers" Oscar Wilde

ReputationRep:
    OP just don't date douchey women like you mentioned. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    It's the men's fault as well. They let their willies do the talking, and sacrifice half their earnings for the 10 years when their wife is attractive. (In the case of men marrying useless gold diggers).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FreckledFeminist)
    Maybe women wouldn't have to rely on their aesthetics so much if we lived in a society which didn't put such an emphasis on it.
    You fool, women use it and milk it when it gives them an advantage then complain when they get old and it no longer works!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    It's the men's fault as well. They let their willies do the talking, and sacrifice half their earnings for the 10 years when their wife is attractive. (In the case of men marrying useless gold diggers).
    Girls should be taught in schools to not be materialistic and not to place materialistic pressures on men.

The huge materialistic pressures women place on men, drive some men to crime to compete with other men. A woman would not care if the money is from crime, she will sit in his fast car ad big house and boat and encourage him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samsun53)
    I notice it is usually women who have a sense of entitlement.

Even today, I see so many women who expect a man to pay for the drinks and they are not even grateful, they just expect it!

Women go to university, and usually do all the soft, easy humanities subjects then demand a top graduate jobs and if they don't get it start using the sexism card.

Women seem to think they are entitlement to mens money and they have no shame in admitting it they after a rich man.
    They feel its ok for them to have a good job, earn good money and yet expect men to pay for everything.
    Your comments are reminiscent of the misogynistic murderer Elliot Rodger. That may sound extreme but it's what this reminded me of when I read it and that should seriously concern you.

Might I add, coming from an all girls school, women like this are in the extreme minority.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Girls should be taught in schools to not be materialistic and not to place materialistic pressures on men.

The huge materialistic pressures women place on men, drive some men to crime to compete with other men. A woman would not care if the money is from crime, she will sit in his fast car ad big house and boat and encourage him
    Wouldn't work though, probably.

They'll take what they can get. They have brains and have selfishness hard-wired into them, just like men. Free money? Why not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightDream)
    What's so wrong with that :confused: my mummy always told me that as I have a vagina I'm entitled to these things :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I jest :teehee:
    Why do you use that kind of terminology? (I jest)

Are you posh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilyjbest)
    Your comments are reminiscent of the misogynistic murderer Elliot Rodger. That may sound extreme but it's what this reminded me of when I read it and that should seriously concern you.

Might I add, coming from an all girls school, women like this are in the extreme minority.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You sound like a typical man hating feminist who never admits when women are at fault, in your eyes, its always men are the ones to blame.

Get a life and take some responsibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Why do you use that kind of terminology? (I jest)

Are you posh?
    Yes darling I am :teehee:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are never going to get a serious response from this child. You are wasting your time, he is either a troll or a seriously disturbed, misogynistic and disgusting individual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    You are never going to get a serious response from this child. You are wasting your time, he is either a troll or a seriously disturbed, misogynistic and disgusting individual.
    I worry that people may take this debate seriously, I agree he seems to be looking for an argument and attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I worry that people may take this debate seriously, I agree he seems to be looking for an argument and attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That sums up the majority of people on TSR

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any one who disagrees and challenges a man hating feminist must be seeking attention or a troll.:rolleyes:

I am done with you now.

ReputationRep:
    What don't you understand? Women are paid less because women do not make as much money as men!
    Did you actually read this before posting, because it's a blatantly circular argument?

Look around you...everything is made by men....your iphone, your laptop,

Men build and make money, much more than women, therefore companies want a man and will pay more to keep him.

What don't you understand?????
    In the West, comparatively few people are actually involved with the physical production of iphones, laptops, etc - those jobs are done by workers in the third world who are paid a pittance for their labour. The highest paying jobs are mostly within the higher reaches of the corporate administrative bureaucracy.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you seriously suggesting that because this OP mentioned a valid debate point that some women are over-entitled that he is similar to a murderer? Sorry but that was so stupid it made me laugh, mainly that "that should seriously concern you" part. Look through TSR posts, half of the posts in this section you would probably be able to link to some murderer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    Did you actually read this before posting, because it's a blatantly circular argument?

In the West, comparatively few people are actually involved with the physical production of iphones, laptops, etc - those jobs are done by workers in the third world who are paid a pittance for their labour. The highest paying jobs are mostly within the higher reaches of the corporate administrative bureaucracy.
    You fool, when I mean build, or make phones I don't mean in a factory, I mean design, planning, over coming problems to push boundaries, coming up with new ideas to make a new phone ect.
    Use your common sense!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JG1233)
    Are you seriously suggesting that because this OP mentioned a valid debate point that some women are over-entitled that he is similar to a murderer? Sorry but that was so stupid it made me laugh, mainly that "that should seriously concern you" part. Look through TSR posts, half of the posts in this section you would probably be able to link to some murderer.
    She adds only minority of women do this in girls school.
    Who is she kidding? What women say and what women do are different things,

Most of the posh girls in my university went to private or single sex schools and they all want a man richer than them!

These women feel they better than others, women tend to be more social snobs than men.

Women judge others on class and background more than men.

Yes, these are patterns, and it occurs more among the female sex than male most often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freudian Slip)
    I gotta ask, do you have a hard time getting laid with this attitude?
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Let it out, let it out.
    how did that even get ten likes...

jaysus dont be as bad as him and talk about being laid pffttt..

hahah much better ndella:P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.