Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by universal_set)
    :eek:
    She did say ask me anything. No reply though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qr95)
    She did say ask me anything. No reply though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think that she has been completely mortified at her own sinister words & so called claims.

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever wish that Sri Lanka was still called Ceylon instead?

Do you agree with Sri Lanka having the death penalty?

ReputationRep:
    are you really dark?

why am i even asking go course you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slk4ever)
    A OK Sri lankan tamils are well integrated everywhere in the world,we are 'refereed as economical immigrants in Canada'.

You hate it???Everyone is like that we are better within our own people.

When I was in France I used to speak Tamil with my Tamil friends like that people could not understand what we were saying,same in England but I can speak both French and English.
    Well I used to live in London, most my friends were tamil/asian...the only language I knew in nursery was tamil which lead to me and my other tamil friends only speaking in tamil to each other. So, we were all soon split up.
    As soon as we moved out of london I found it very difficult to make friends and find people I got on with because of the very asian society I was brought up in.
    I thought that this was very wrong as it shows how we're in a country where people can only get on with others of their own culture/ethnicity!
    So, clearly multiculturalism seems to have failed.
    Yes, I get on better with "our own people" because of the natural similarities but I just think that tamils in the UK should make more of an effort to make friends with all people and not just assume that they can only be friends with other tamils. As now I am good friends with people from just about any background but I have to admit that the 4 tamil girls that we have in our school and naturally very close. But we don't speak in tamil with each other especially in the presence of other people because that's just awkward!

This is only from my personal experience!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mightyfrog2_10)
    i'm gonna be honest I have no idea what most of this means e.g. dravidian and aryan indian but thanks for answering the questions though

Have you done your a levels?
    According to general Indian history, the Aryans arrived in north India somewhere from Iran and southern Russia at around 1500 BC. Before the Aryans, the Dravidian people resided in India. The Aryans disregarded the local cultures. They began conquering and taking control over regions in north India and at the same time pushed the local people southwards or towards the jungles and mountains in north India. According to this historical fact the general division of Indian society is made. North Indians are Aryans and south Indians are Dravidians.

In fact, history says that the pale skinned Indian is the legacy of the barbaric invasion & conquest from the low UV West of the sophisticated, advanced, peaceful, & weaponless Native Indian Dravidian Indus Valley Civilisation in India 5,000 years ago. It appears that the conquerors are still in charge.

ReputationRep:
    Light or dark, Tamils are the sexiest human beings alive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavia)
    <3

ReputationRep:
    Do you agree with Rajiv Gandhi assassination?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kavia)
    According to general Indian history, the Aryans arrived in north India somewhere from Iran and southern Russia at around 1500 BC. Before the Aryans, the Dravidian people resided in India. The Aryans disregarded the local cultures. They began conquering and taking control over regions in north India and at the same time pushed the local people southwards or towards the jungles and mountains in north India. According to this historical fact the general division of Indian society is made. North Indians are Aryans and south Indians are Dravidians.

In fact, history says that the pale skinned Indian is the legacy of the barbaric invasion & conquest from the low UV West of the sophisticated, advanced, peaceful, & weaponless Native Indian Dravidian Indus Valley Civilisation in India 5,000 years ago. It appears that the conquerors are still in charge.
    (Original post by Kavia)
    (Original post by MeeranB)
    <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrlally)
    Do you agree with Rajiv Gandhi assassination?
    I am not the op but nearly every single Tamil hate that man.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of Sri Lankan boys? What part of SL are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsFahima)
    What do you think of Sri Lankan boys? What part of SL are you from?

I love Sri lankan boys I am from Batticaloa
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slk4ever2)
    I love Sri lankan boys I am from Batticaloa
    Ooh nice! Been to Colombo?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh nice! Been to Colombo?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I been to Colombo.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slk4ever2)
    Yeah I been to Colombo.
    Cool. What do you study?

ReputationRep:
    Cool. What do you study?
    A levels and travel and tourism level 3.

ReputationRep:
    What's your name, you little terrorist?

Aha, no wonder you're banned.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheKingOfTSR)
    I asked her how the boys are like

ReputationRep:
    I asked her how the boys are like
    :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.