Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    You mean from the website? Their wont be a Silver Membership page on their since you cant buy one, they just take a direct debit from my account every June.

What makes you think they downgraded you? Never heard of that, unless you miss the renewal deadline etc maybe
    Oh looks like I've misunderstood it.

I've only ever been red but signed on for silver waiting list last year in hope that I'd be able to get it this year but looks I'm still going to stay just a red.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Oh looks like I've misunderstood it.

I've only ever been red but signed on for silver waiting list last year in hope that I'd be able to get it this year but looks I'm still going to stay just a red.
    Can take a while(5+ years Ive heard), unless youre upgraded from Junior Gunners at 18 of course.

Silver Memberships are actually harder to get than season tickets

Thanks to ticket exchange though, Silvers arent as useful as they used to be unless you're after Wembley tickets

ReputationRep:
    Medical done. Announcement tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    Medical done. Announcement tomorrow
    Source

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    His ass.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOL why was that even necessary, just.. Why?!

ReputationRep:
    RAC1. Barcelona's mouthpiece.

ReputationRep:
    Now we just need a striker and a DM

then he can keep his job a year longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YaboyNotBlack)
    Now we just need a striker and a DM

then he can keep his job a year longer.
    I don't get it right. Apparently we've offered Sanchez £150k a week right?

So now, reports are emerging that Khadera would be interested to join us but wants £153k a week - and that has apparently "stunned the board" because it's such a high wage demand :/

Unless something is a lie :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    I don't get it right. Apparently we've offered Sanchez £150k a week right?

So now, reports are emerging that Khadera would be interested to join us but wants £153k a week - and that has apparently "stunned the board" because it's such a high wage demand :/

Unless something is a lie :/
    Sanchez is on another level to Khedira :P

ReputationRep:
    Khedira can piss off tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think I can justify sanchez on 150k a week Tbh when did we become this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    Don't think I can justify sanchez on 150k a week Tbh when did we become this
    "we"?

uwot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Sanchez is on another level to Khedira :P

(Original post by De Chirico)
    Khedira can piss off tbh.
    True say, he's actually worth around £90k, but we could do with him tbh.

Actually, scrap that - id prefer Bender

ReputationRep:
    there will come a time where we need to break the wage structure with the funds we have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YaboyNotBlack)
    "we"?

uwot...
    You didn't know? Butty here has been an Arsenal fan since DAAAY! 🙊

ReputationRep:
    Khedira is very very similar to Ramsey

Tbh, I honestly reckon Flamini and Ramsey is a solid CM partnership. Problem is Arteta always plays when fit...

ReputationRep:
    So happy we're slyly on the rise. This time last year when everyone was laughing at Arsenal - no trophies no big names - 1 year later Ozil, Sanchez & the FA cup. I'm really looking forward to next season now .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    So happy we're slyly on the rise. This time last year when everyone was laughing at Arsenal - no trophies no big names - 1 year later Ozil, Sanchez & the FA cup. I'm really looking forward to next season now .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    We still collapsed and finished 4th some things never change

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.