Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

You post. Me ask. Simples Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    I couldn't really tell you, I sort of dislocate my jaw like a snake and devour them whole. I then lie in my pit for about a week digesting the victim. In a few days I'll be up and about again.
    and you use that saucy avatar of yours to lure in more victims like an anglerfish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    and you use that saucy avatar of yours to lure in more victims like an anglerfish.
    Yeah, it's not even me, but it does the trick - by the time they see my real form it's too late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    I don't really feel much shame ever but I would say the one time was when my exes friends all took to undoing my bra strap throigh my clothes on nights out and one time my dress was a little bit thin and well...yeah I had to beat a swift retreat to the loos.
    Isn't that a bit molestery :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Hi there!

What is your biggest regret?
    I try to live without regrets, you know, live in the present not the past :P
    If I had to choose one thing then it would probably be not taking up any real hobbies

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    I kinda enjoy Jessie too. Jessie is weirdly attractive though, in an annoying kind of way. As in, I don't want to find her attractive almost. Don't like Lab Rats though. Gravity Falls I do like, also. Other than that, I hate Disney shows with a passion. Without my little brother, I would have NEVER liked a Disney show haha.
    Lol I know what you mean. I'm like that with Adam from Labrats, he's stupid but funny and soo attractive :lol:
    I used to watch Hannah Montana, That's So Raven, etc when I was younger so I guess I've always liked them
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    This wont end well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 티 마)
    Lol I know what you mean. I'm like that with Adam from Labrats, he's stupid but funny and soo attractive :lol:
    I used to watch Hannah Montana, That's So Raven, etc when I was younger so I guess I've always liked them
    I've always preferred Nick over Disney. Now Nick has got some hot girls that don't make me wonder why I think so. Ariana Grande? Whew. But yeah, girls aside haha, I liked shows like Kenan and Kel, Drake and Josh, obviously Spongebob and the such. Cartoon Network will always be the best though. That when I can watch shows with my little brother that aren't just what he likes. Me, my little brother and my dad all like Adventure Time, Regular Show and The Amazing World Of Gumball. I have no idea why I have gone on about Cartoon Network, but yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Wa 'alaykum assalaam

What is the one thing that disgusts you?
    Hmmm, I have several things which disgust me:

- Ignorance (the kind that causes backward views e.g. racism, caste system)
    - Chavs
    - Sluts
    - The smell of meat
    - *Insert more things here*

:hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    :waves:

ReputationRep:
    Thats quite steep! Extortionate even =P

How do you think you are most likely to die?
    Probably in some accident caused by my own stupidity. Or killed for being a total ****.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ask me stuff! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    HEY DER

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Isn't that a bit molestery :confused:
    Yeah they were jerks. They used to grab my bum and stuff
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Do you lift?
    Yes but no.
    • Welcome Squad

Hey

ReputationRep:
    eyup

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I await my question with enthusiasm.

ReputationRep:
    Greetings.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.