Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you sleep naked? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Never. If your period starts at night then you're going to wake up covered in your own vagina blood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 티 마)
    Doesn't everyone?
    No :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petulia)
    Never. If your period starts at night then you're going to wake up covered in your own vagina blood.
    Thats hot.

ReputationRep:
    Nah bruh. In boxers.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can tell if I'm gonna start my period, my stomach starts feeling a bit weird. I even wake up in the middle of the night if its gonna start whilst in bed. I think I have a psychic stomach

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heirloom)
    I can tell if I'm gonna start my period, my stomach starts feeling a bit weird. I even wake up in the middle of the night if its gonna start whilst in bed. I think I have a psychic stomach
    I can sense mine too!!! But when I was younger I could never tell and it would start in the middle of the night and I'd wake up to it at like 4am

ReputationRep:
    Depends how hot it is. When I was in Cyprus, basically yeah. But no way in UK! At least t-shirt and boxers

ReputationRep:
    I can sense mine too!!! But when I was younger I could never tell and it would start in the middle of the night and I'd wake up to it at like 4am
    Haha its definitely a skill that has been fine tuned with age

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to say I sleep naked to add some more lust and general sexual frustration to this thread.

I sleep in my Dennis the Menace jimmy jammies really!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Yes I Do.

I went from Pj's to boxers and then thought Boxers might as well just sleep naked. I find it incredibly uncomfortable wearing anything in bed.

ReputationRep:
    Boxers at least. I find it so uncomfortable to sleep naked because my penis just flops everywhere and it ends up in awkward angles.

ReputationRep:
    yeah naked, i like to "air" my junk.

ReputationRep:
    Always.

ReputationRep:
    Either naked, big t shirt, or shorts and vest top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teucer)
    Boxers at least. I find it so uncomfortable to sleep naked because my penis just flops everywhere and it ends up in awkward angles.
    Zip tie it to your leg mate, works a treat for solving excessive penile flop. Just a case of Penicus maximus I'm afraid

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only if its really warm

ReputationRep:
    Always. Too hot not to do so.

ReputationRep:
    Usually wear just pants/shorts or tee shirt and shorts. Rarely nekked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robrob9595)
    Zip tie it to your leg mate, works a treat for solving excessive penile flop. Just a case of Penicus maximus I'm afraid

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL! That would have been a good idea if I didn't get boners in my sleep or in the morning .

ReputationRep:
    Does it not annoy everyone when your penis falls out of bed and wakes the whole house up though

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.