Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I love my boyfriend but I'm being tempted by other men Watch

I dont understand why guys are calling her a hoe. Girls fantasise about having sex with other guys that theyre sexually attracted to even if they're in a serious relationship. N yes its hard to control ur urges but it doesn't mean she doesnt love or want to be with her bf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kumon)
    White people relationships... loyalty is non existent...damn sluts
    That's racist and im not even white. Not all white girls are sluts

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I've been with my lovely, amazing boyfriend, who is also my best friend, for a year and 5 months. The thing is... I'm finding myself becoming increasingly tempted sexually by two other men.

The thing is, I see my boyfriend once a fortnight on average because he's quite busy, whereas I see the two other men I'm interested in almost every day because they're my colleagues. One of the other men I'm only slightly interested in, but the other one I'm finding irresistable, to be honest... and I see him all the time! Sometimes the temptation is so strong I feel like I'm gonna explode!

I'd love to try him out for one night and then return to my lovely boyfriend, who I do love very much, but I know relationships don't work like that.

The thing is, I'm not even sure it's gonna work long-term with my boyfriend. I'm 20 and he's an older guy with a daughter and his own busy life and honestly, I can't see all this reconciling for the better. But parting from my boyfriend would mean losing the best friend I ever had. What do I do?
    This is simpler then you think. You love him but you're not in love with him. You've gotten bored and it's time to leave him and not hurt- if it's just him and his kid it seems as though he's probably been hurt before- don't do it again, just leave.

ReputationRep:
    Just remember that the sex won't be as good as you have imagined it to be.

That's my advice about it all. Just remember that when making your decisions.

ReputationRep:
    Ever thought about trying to be away from those 2 guys as much as possibles, and maybe trying to avoid thinking about those stuff?

ReputationRep:
    http://techonn.com/wp-content/upload...ite-people.jpg

In all seriousness, this is why it is silly to get into relationships with women like these. Man must have been desperate or blind.

ReputationRep:
    In all fairness, you are scum.

That is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbit1234)
    That's racist and im not even white. Not all white girls are sluts
    Don't generalise all white people how racist. I didn't say all white girls.
    You can't deny their family values are non existent though, sex when you want , who you want, no marriage, different dads who don't know their kids, Jeremy Kyle show...

ReputationRep:
    I see the thought police are out in force tonight.

OP - forget your lust for the other guys.The problem is in your relationship.

What is significant is that you're tired about only seeing your boyfriend every 2 weeks, and you don't see the relationship going anywhere or lasting. The way you say "I'm only 20" implies to me that you don't actually want a relationship with a much older guy who has a child. You're conflicted because he's a great person you love and admire. But these massive issues aren't going away, and putting them off is particularly unfair to him. I think you'd spare your friendship and his feelings much better if you cite your reasons for an amicable split now, than continue to force something that clearly isn't working. Your "temptation" is just a manifestation of the underlying "relationship failure" imo.

I'd put it this way - imagine you split up tomorrow. In a year's time when you've both recovered from the immediate heart ache, will you be better off than you are now?

ReputationRep:
    If I was in your shoes id move on, staying in a relationship like this will just cause more problems.Think about what's best for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    He will not allow it. Even if he does allow it, he will have major trust issues afterwards and I can guarantee you that your relationship will collapse.
    he might though.Could be the cuckold type (*vomit*)...there's quite a few of them out there.
    This guy below seems to agree(that or he's one of them).

(Original post by Guy Secretan)
    How old is your boyfriend, doesn't he satisfy you sexually. Have you ever considered maybe asking him for permission to get screwed by the other guy maybe if he is open minded enough.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.