Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Aren't people who eat from high-street fast food shops a bit disgusting? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnyD)
    I work in McDonald's. Obviously I can't speak for every store but ours is ridiculously hygienic. Gloves must always be worn when handling raw meat and if you drop a burger box on the floor, it gets thrown away. I have never heard of food being tampered with in our store.

I'm sorry we look a bit greasy, but if you'd spent 8 hours around grease you would too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hope you change your gloves constantly..... technically speaking it's less hygienic than washing your hands.

We didn't use them in our domino's due to the fact your suppose to wash your hands every 15 minutes at the very least.... that is unless you go from raw meat to something else, otherwise you wash your hand straight away. Even if you didn't touch raw meat the 15 min rule applied.

Technically speaking it shouldn't matter, if you cook something properly it should not really make a difference, it's really just incase you accidentally touch another product that is either not cooked for as long or is not cooked at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RicktRoll)
    They should close down 90% of these crusty Indian restaurants in London. Why do we need a mirch masala, a spice village, 2 punjabi karahis on the same road?????????????????????????
    Haha I know of this road. Have you seen the general ethnic background of this area? That is why.

ReputationRep:
    I like chicken cottage and dallas though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RicktRoll)
    They should close down 90% of these crusty Indian restaurants in London. Why do we need a mirch masala, a spice village, 2 punjabi karahis on the same road?????????????????????????
    I know of the road and they shouldn't close down mirch masala or spice village as I love both. They can close the karahis though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    I've never known food to be banned from public transport in the UK. In fact longer train services have food and drinks trolleys that come round like on a plane.

You're not supposed to have food (or drink, but I don't think anyone cares about that if you're careful) on S-trains around the Copenhagen area as far as I know. You can't take anything onto buses here either, not even drinks in a bottle (not even water, I don't think).
    Normally use bus. driver always tells person to finish there food/drink etc before they get on.
    Wow tht's a bit harsh

ReputationRep:
    I go to uni in east london. My diet revolves around 4am fried chicken

ReputationRep:
    OP i don't know if you realise this but you sound like a terrible person

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.