Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How drunk would you need to be to find me attractive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElChapo)
    There comes a point where you find yourself, a heterosexual man, arguing with girls about how "hot" another man is on the internet. At this point one should step back and re-evaluate the direction of their life.
    I'm not arguing about it. I merely stated that the majority wouldn't think he's "very good looking". They are the only ones arguing with me, saying that I don't know what the majority think, saying that everyone has different tastes (which I agreed to in the first place), and stating that he is "very good looking", which is their opinion that I am not arguing with or putting down. That's literally what's happened.

Some people on here are pathetic. Trying to put my opinion down when I wasn't putting theirs down in the first place. I merely stated he wouldn't be considered "very attractive" to the majority of the public. Jheeeze.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brendonbackflip)
    Ahh I got my pneumothorax from my collapsed lung. Or the pneumothorax caused it I can't remember Sounds horrific, glad you're getting better!!!

yeah I've never had anyone comment on them except my mum so that place clearly doesn't cause issues. And good
    Hahaha! It all gets muddled up in hospital records doesn't it :') Thank you! Glad you're better too!

ReputationRep:
    I would have to be completely drugged-up as a result of a massive dose of rufies, mixed with a bottle of vodka to find you attractive. (I am straight so that would probably explain it, so don't feel bad)

ReputationRep:
    100% sober.

*scurries away*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cicc1992)
    100% sober.

*scurries away*
    Thank you good sir/lady!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.