Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)
    us pakistanis are probably the rischest there are driving the big cars owning businesses and many houses, this girl has just lost it but anyhoo whatever floats her boat, if she like small dark fish munching guys then fair enough XD
    indeed.
    actually now you mention, i did know a sikh girl who told me she got pestered quite a lot by desperate pakistani ( or possibly arab )men on facebook trying to add her messaging in very 'villager' (as she called it) punjubi or hindi , calling her beautiful etc.

maybe thats why OP is going after bengalis, becuase paksitanis are busy online stalking everyone else

(Original post by Feelgood123)
    Im already on there.

inshallah, will find a pakistani guy, then he will see and cry.
    but that will be downgrading, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meenglishnogood)
    indeed.
    actually now you mention, i did know a sikh girl who told me she got pestered quite a lot by desperate pakistani ( or possibly arab )men on facebook trying to add her messaging in very 'villager' (as she called it) punjubi or hindi , calling her beautiful etc.

maybe thats why OP is going after bengalis, becuase paksitanis are busy online stalking everyone else
    lmfao, come add me on facebook i'll show you whos pestering who

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)
    thats very sweet of you, but i can safely say you arnt my type

ReputationRep:
    thats very sweet of you, but i can safely say you arnt my type
    kk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)

I am trying to save young pakistani girls here!

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to save young pakistani girls here!
    haha was i stopping you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben_Dover)
    Oh shut up. It's your own fault dating one. You should know better than to date one...the pak-bengal war was in the 70's- I don't think many have forgotten

It will continue you are right.

i was a non judgemental person, but not anymore.

ReputationRep:
    It will continue you are right.

i was a non judgemental person, but not anymore.
    do you think pakistan should try invade bangladesh again, to teach him a lesson

ReputationRep:

Lol.

ReputationRep:
    don't worry amritsar is our next destination gna have to do a mughal job of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)
    don't worry amritsar is our next destination gna have to do a mughal job of it
    they are long kicked out, the only thing mughal these days is the local taekaway

ReputationRep:
    they are long kicked out, the only thing mughal these days is the local taekaway
    yeh making those seekh kebabs hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)
    yeh making those seekh kebabs hahaha
    i think historically they were called the Mongols when they came to pakistan and ruled the muslim world. . is it that mongol dna in you that also pakistani women are trying to marry away from

ReputationRep:
    Wow so much stereotyping, ignorance, racism and plain stupidity in this thread.

Hard to believe this is a forum for educated individuals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSA)
    Wow so much stereotyping, ignorance, racism and plain stupidity in this thread.

Hard to believe this is a forum for educated individuals.
    Im sorry if you feel that way.

ReputationRep:
    lol funny, and since you were together for 6 years and even got a house, he should definitely of stood up for you and taken a long time to convince parents but he obviously has no backbone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Lol at the idiots trying to start a fight between religions and ethnicities

Self hating?

Lmfao thirsty AF
    Pretty much. Well I don't hate myself, just the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by interact)
    of course u know, gay atheist zionist
    no i dont know any, unless you mean you?

ReputationRep:
    I really hate Pakis or any specie from that nature so I'm happy that its over bro

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.