0%

ReputationRep:
    **** Rosberg

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Motorbiker)
    Hamilton caught up to Bottas quickly but passing is quote another thing.

Even with 16kph faster down the straight he can't pass Bottas.

Also, nice move by Alonso.
    I'm pretty sure the Williams were the highest in top speeds though?

ReputationRep:
    If only Ham could've caught Bottas and passed him . Would've got 6/6.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)

Not when Ham had DRS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJam)

Still. 4/6 is better than most of us will have done. think i got 1/6, maybe 2/6...

ReputationRep:
    Still. 4/6 is better than most of us will have done. think i got 1/6, maybe 2/6...
    True, + and ungodly amount of points from having Hamilton as a driver today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NJam)
    True, + and ungodly amount of points from having Hamilton as a driver today.
    15+17*3 = one gigantic pissload.

ReputationRep:
    22 men taken part and the German wins. Never mind.

ReputationRep:
    Driver of the day poll added.

Rosberg. Flag to flag win, did nothing wrong.

Bottas. Avoided first corner incident. Kept ahead of Hamilton is a good battle at the end.

Hamilton. Gained 17 places through the grid whilst avoiding incidents

Or anyone else you think i missed?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Driver of the day poll added.

Rosberg. Flag to flag win, did nothing wrong.

Bottas. Avoided first corner incident. Kept ahead of Hamilton is a good battle at the end.

Hamilton. Gained 17 places through the grid whilst avoiding incidents

Or anyone else you think i missed?
    Ricciardo or Alonso?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikejohnno)
    Ricciardo or Alonso?

Then vote "other " and give me your reasoning for whichever one you choose.

ReputationRep:
    Bottas for me. Demonstrated great composure. Tough one though, great drives from Hamilton, Ricciardo and Alonso too to name a few.

ReputationRep:
    Wow Kimi driving so badly. He was getting double teamed by cars which are lesser/equal to his, this kind of show should be reserved for 'public humiliation' on brazzers .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)

(Original post by NJam)
    Loving theMotoGP sigs. :coma:

Good race though, a shame Hamilton couldnt get second, but he's 14 points down, so he's only 2 race wins (providing Rosberg finishes 2nd) away from being ahead on race wins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CB91)
    Loving theMotoGP sigs. :coma:

Good race though, a shame Hamilton couldnt get second, but he's 14 points down, so he's only 2 race wins (providing Rosberg finishes 2nd) away from being ahead on race wins.
    Haha you know it!

Somewhat interestingly, this is the first race a Mercedes has finished anywhere other than 1st or 2nd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROONEY-9-MUTD)
    Wow Kimi driving so badly. He was getting double teamed by cars which are lesser/equal to his, this kind of show should be reserved for 'public humiliation' on brazzers .
    Been so disappointing. How long is his contract with Ferrari? Hopefully only 12 months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Been so disappointing. How long is his contract with Ferrari? Hopefully only 12 months.

Nope he has a contract for next year as well and i hear it'll cost Ferrari an extra £10 million for him to not race for them. On top of his £20 mill a year salary.

ReputationRep:
    Nope he has a contract for next year as well and i hear it'll cost Ferrari an extra £10 million for him to not race for them. On top of his £20 mill a year salary.
    Really should have gone to Hulkenberg. Find it hard to believe that Alonso would prefer Kimi as his partner over Nico.

ReputationRep:
    Great race. Great battle between Alonso and Riccardo. Loving Alonso's commitment to winding up Vettel too with his praise for Ricciardo after the race.

Was sad to see Kimi getting ***** slapped all over the place. Had Hamilton pulled that move off round the outside in the stadium I wouldn't blame him for just giving up and going home.

And finally the media turns to mush over Massa yet again. Sure he's been unlucky lately (probably paying back that luck from 2008) but Coulthard bending over backwards to initially blame K-Mag for that crash... Eugh. I wish some one would force Massa to view the replay before asking for his comment.

ReputationRep:
    Would they sacrifice 10mil pounds in order to gain 3rd place constructors table? The difference between 4th - 3rd is around 7mil dollars in prize money.

I don't think they would embarrass their ex WC driver kimi by sacking him mid-season.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.