Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like a great plan! Can't wait for the Wheatus gig! Is anyone going to either of the head start courses?

ReputationRep:
    hey guys! also joining you in sep:P i was unsure about going here but i thought hey better take the plunge:P

ReputationRep:
    Wheatus is gonna be epic! and I'm not doing the early start thingys :L and hello slashrocker13!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I won't be doing the head start course, and hey slashrocker! I think we should sort out nearer the time to have a meet for us in this thread! That'd be cool, on the first day or something XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I agree, sorting out a meet nearer the time is a good idea getting to know everyone as a group and just hanging out sounds good :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys! Its great to find more people from the course, I'll be joining you guys in september as well! So excited to start uni!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! another music techy!! You got your accommodation sorted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I'm staying in hughenden park! Frost flat 3!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool man! I'm in Brook street flat 4 I'm Eve, obviously aha! what kind of music are you into?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey eve, I'm Eimear! Another girl to add to the course haha! I'm into everything, my music taste is so eclectic, I like indie, pop and rock the most I think!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice to meet you :') epic! This now makes 3 of us! aha and an open mind I like it, we are now friends. :L I have an open mind I like pretty much anything but I do swing towards indie, electro but to be honest I just love music in all it's glory

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Getting more excited now XD went be long and we'll know everyone on the course haha hi eimear! Nice to meet another girl with the same sorta music tastes

ReputationRep:
    Yea, I just love music, it's unreal! The course sounds awesome, I'm super excited to get started! Nice to meet the both of you! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Soo stoked for September!! bring on the Neon UV hall wars!! Ahaha and it is nice to meet you too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    September needs to hurry up lool, looks like we are going to have fun in class

ReputationRep:
    This is great to see more people coming into the course
    I'm into Rock and Metal and production as well. I have played with Jeff Scott Soto in Athens last year with my band InPhaze. I would love to form a metal band with some lads and play together....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Goldspink)
    Sorry to interrupt but, just a quick question. On the course we are going to be using Pro Tools, Just wondering, has anyone used Pro Tools before?? I've used Logic, FL Studio and Studio one.
    I'm a pro Studio One user... You Rock dude ... Does more things than any other DAW out there

ReputationRep:
    Also is anyone here in High Wycombe yet ? I am as a guest in hughenden park and i will move out to my own apartment (because I'm a mature student-yes I'm 30) next week. My mobile is 07474118834. If you guys are in High Wycombe and willing to meet sent an SMS, or give me a call, because i wont have an Internet access next week to follow this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stormrider)
    I'm a pro Studio One user... You Rock dude ... Does more things than any other DAW out there
    Studio One is a great DAW man, good to find someone that uses it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Goldspink)
    Studio One is a great DAW man, good to find someone that uses it

The only bad thing is that in the latest 2.6.3 update they ****ed the VST3 format and some of my VST3 plugins do not work. But as I have been informed from the development team they are working on the fix...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.