• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    South Park

ReputationRep:
    Power Rangers.

ReputationRep:
    ed, edd and eddy.

ReputationRep:
    gonna have to be boring and say the simpsons. nothing better.

I've been in conversations with people who have honestly and seriously stated that they prefer shows like family guy ahead of the simpsons. nearly had a coronary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by universal_set)
    These are my most favourite cartoons.
    I watched Looney Tunes on Boomerang back when I was younger. Hav'ent really watched it since though
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Power Rangers.
    Do you mean the mighty morphin power rangers, the oldest ones? there are a lot of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Mine has to be:

Spoiler:
    Show

Plus it has the best theme tune ever - why did they stop it for the new series?!
    Horrid Henry

ReputationRep:
    Arthur

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ed edd n eddy

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Spongebob and Family Guy lol.

ReputationRep:
    The Simpsons or Hey Arnold... memories :moon:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    If I had too choose one, I'd choose the Simpsons. If they'd made more episodes, then Recess. I'd take a few episodes of Recess over the same amount of episodes of anything else.

After those I'd say Pokemon (that first series! :sogood:), then Yu-gi-oh, then Scooby-doo, then The Rugrats, then Dragon Ball Z. Miles ahead of everything else these were.

Then Beyblade, Dexter's Lab, Foster's home of Imaginary friends, Phineas and Ferb, Fairly Odd Parents, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, South Park, Family guy and The Flinstones. Still all highly nostalgic.

Then the rest like Camp Lazlo, Codename: Kids Next Door and Oggy & the Cockroaches.

How on earth did I forget the best of the best... my profile pic of Xiaolin Showdown! Up there with Recess.

ReputationRep:

Best song ever.

ReputationRep:
    Adventure Time
    Regular Show
    The Simpsons (classic - still watch it though)
    For those who said Gravity Falls - just gotta wait 2 weeks til the next season starts!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    There is one of my favorite cartoon by which I have forgotten the name. Anyone who know the cartoon in which small (colorful) bears with butterfly wing exist. If I'm not mistaken the cartoon has to do with environment now and then.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... probably Scooby Doo. I really like Powerpuff girls and (obviously) The Simpsons and Futurama. Death Note and Highschool of the Dead are pretty good too.

Cartoon films: definitely some anime film such as Princess Mononoke or Akira. But Scooby Doo on Zombie Island is well up there
    • Editorial Team

ReputationRep:
    The Amazing World of Gumball!

ReputationRep:
    Dungeons and Dragons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Dreamstone!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.