Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

lsc student who is obsessed with minecraft, ask me anything Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roger1)
    When are you gonna man up to tell your parents about your apostasy?
    why do you bother if you hate me so much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity_4652)
    why do you bother if you hate me so much?
    I don't hate you and I'm concerned about your Muslim parents.

ReputationRep:
    So what interests you about Minecraft? The building, the combat, the server politics? Have you tried the Twilight Forest mod?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't hate me, why did you make that post on my other thread in the religion forum?

ReputationRep:
    Roger please be the saviourof the parents who you have so much compassion for. If he wish to renounce religion that is his wish. Also its seeems like ur from the middle east.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    So what interests you about Minecraft? The building, the combat, the server politics? Have you tried the Twilight Forest mod?
    Minecraft is an adventure video game and I really really like adventure video games. But compared to other games, minecraft is about your freedom of creativity and survival. I don't know why, but it really appeals to me so much. What really interests me is the infinite possibilities of what you can do in the game, so i like to experiment a lot. I think after watching stampylonghead's videos on YouTube a few months ago, I saw that minecraft is the perfect video game for me It's so much fun

and no, I haven't tried twilight forest mod... yet

ReputationRep:
    If you don't hate me, why did you make that post on my other thread in the religion forum?
    What post?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tim3)
    Roger please be the saviourof the parents who you have so much compassion for. If he wish to renounce religion that is his wish. Also its seeems like ur from the middle east.
    Ok man and I'm not from Middle East.

ReputationRep:
    lsc?

ReputationRep:
    Ok man and I'm not from Middle East.
    Oh the middle eastern part wasnt ment to be anything rude...it was just a random statement....... ur pro pic seemed that way. Anyways those guys are hot

ReputationRep:
    What post?
    you forgot already?

So you left Islam because you weren't strong enough to suppress your homosexual desires. Well if you have taken such a big step you might as well tell your parents...

On second thought, forget about telling them as it will give them nothing but pain. Good luck with whatever you do.

btw, when I say good luck I don't actually mean it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fnatic NateDestiel)
    lsc?
    refer to 1st post

ReputationRep:
    you forgot already?
    That post doesn't show I hate you. You are gay and wanna engage in homosexual relationship which Islam prohibits so you left it. This shows that you weren't strong enough to supress your desires unlike your friend who you spoke about in one of your posts some time ago. I'm not hating, just stating the fact my man.

ReputationRep:
    That post doesn't show I hate you. You are gay and wanna engage in homosexual relationship which Islam prohibits so you left it. This shows that you weren't strong enough to supress your desires unlike your friend who you spoke about in one of your posts some time ago. I'm not hating, just stating the fact my man.
    Roger it clearly shows ur hate. U dnt have to come and judge here. if u feel u are all high and above him and wants to boast how better u a muslim are go do it elsewhere. ...it's his decision, he will deal with it. Fair enuf ur straight and u have more rights in a version of islam u believe. He doesnt he choose to leave. He wasnt welcome. Him surpessing his desire is not good for him just as its not good for any straight men or woman. Now dnt hive the test bull**** here. Cause I am pretty sure that will bring tge hypocrisy out of u which also a sin in islam. So better keep ur mouth shut.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the 'good luck' bit clearly shows you hate the fact that I left islam

why do you even care if I left or not? it's got nothing to do with your life

ReputationRep:
    the 'good luck' bit clearly shows you hate the fact that I left islam

why do you even care if I left or not? it's got nothing to do with your life
    Well I'm not a very big fan of ex muslims but I don't care that you have left Islam. What I'm worried about is your parents and siblings who are Muslims so they are my brothers/sisters in faith. I care about them.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not a very big fan of ex muslims but I don't care that you have left Islam. What I'm worried about is your parents and siblings who are Muslims so they are my brothers/sisters in faith. I care about them.
    It's not like I intend to tell them so that they get depressed about me not being muslim and then I just depart straight away

I don't see why you should even bother thinking about my family because they really wouldn't want you to

ReputationRep:
    It's not like I intend to tell them so that they get depressed about me not being muslim and then I just depart straight away

I don't see why you should even bother thinking about my family because they really wouldn't want you to
    But they are Muslims so we are one ummah and we should care about one and another. Not surprised you didn't know that given that you have left Islam.

ReputationRep:
    But they are Muslims so we are one ummah and we should care about one and another. Not surprised you didn't know that given that you have left Islam.
    Actually, yes i do know that

My point here is that i wouldn't tell them if it makes them so sad that i'm moving away from islam. I respect their religious beliefs and i don't blame them for not being accepting.
    But they wouldn't want you to care about them because it's got nothing to do with your life

So just leave my family alone

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.