Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess_aoi)
    Yeah, we're arriving on 16th... you?
    the 15th

ReputationRep:
    I'll be living in the Derwent apartments! In A4 room 4

ReputationRep:
    Cratcliffe, Apartment B1, room 2. Hey everyone! Any Law people over here? Excited as hell for September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dweiss)
    I am! C4! What about you?
    I'm in C4 as well! What room are you???

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of a floor plan where you can see what floor your particular flat corresponds to?

I will be in Allen Court (Opal 2) Flat F06, Room D.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydia.Seevathean)
    Apartment D2, room 6

anyone know if this is a flat of 6 or 10?? also, does anyone know what colour the rooms are there??
    I think they're blue...

ReputationRep:
    Wimberry, F4, Room 2

Just accepted my residence contract and paid the deposit.

And, yes, I did choose Ranmoor out of free will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heteronym)
    Wimberry, F4, Room 2

Just accepted my residence contract and paid the deposit.

And, yes, I did choose Ranmoor out of free will
    RANMOOR!! WOOP! I'm in ravenstones this year, chosen Ranmoor again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrGuitarrica)
    Cratcliffe, Apartment B1, room 2. Hey everyone! Any Law people over here? Excited as hell for September!
    Law and Crim, and Cratcliffe D4 Can't wait to see what the uni looks like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyrab)
    Law and Crim, and Cratcliffe D4 Can't wait to see what the uni looks like!
    Awesome, more law people! You can sure say that again! You should check out Google Maps. It's got a great "Streetview" experience inside the Law School building. See you at Sheffield!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ribbonrebel31)
    Whoops, my bad, didn't know that, but that's interesting! I really wish I could log into my e-induction thing though, dunno why, maybe I've just got my login wrong? Either way, I'm so pumped about going and it's only been the accommodation I've received

Do you know anything else about Yarncliffe? Kinda trying to work out what the colour scheme of the apartment is, no particular reason, just want to be petty and match my bedsheets to my walls and curtains :P
    Well each floor has one side 10 people and the other side 6 people. The 10 side has 3 fridges and more cupboards the 6 side has 2 fridges. I think I might have looked around Yarncliffe but if not I imagine all the accommodation is decorated the same, it was cream walls and red curtains, pretty neutral.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyb2310)
    Hey guys
    I know this thread is super old but if anyone could help me out that would be awesome

Just found out I am E5 derwent next year (many yays) and was just wondering if the 10 person flat still has one kitchen to share? and if that is the only "common" room to chill in the flat? :P

Cheers!
    Yep but it will be bigger than the smaller flats and you have more cupboard space and and extra fridge (so 3)

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how many rooms are there in Wimberry, or does it vary from flat to flat? I'm F4, as I posted above, if anyone can shed some light on it...

Oh, and are all of them mixed?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be staying in Burbage Apartments. Anyone else there?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Howden, apartment E5!
    Can anyone tell me if this is ground floor? I know that E5 is for 10 people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nezumi1991)
    Does anyone know of a floor plan where you can see what floor your particular flat corresponds to?

I will be in Allen Court (Opal 2) Flat F06, Room D.
    We're in the same flat! I'm in F06, room B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by earthtome)
    I'm in Howden, apartment E5!
    Can anyone tell me if this is ground floor? I know that E5 is for 10 people!
    E1 would be the ground floor flat

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering how you find out how many people are in your flat? I'm in Howden, and I'm not sure how many flat-mates I will have!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaconner)
    Just wondering how you find out how many people are in your flat? I'm in Howden, and I'm not sure how many flat-mates I will have!
    I only know because I am room 6 and I found someone who is room 7 within my flat! And since it is either 6 or 10, that is how i know! So just asking around or waiting until A-level results day and finding your flatmates then!

ReputationRep:
    Link to Cratcliffe Apartments 2014/2015 facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/6081..._comment_reply

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.