The Student Room Group

I'm getting real tired of your **** high street clothes stores!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I generally go between 30F, 32E and 30FF, 32F with mostly being 30F. What shops do you go to? M&S is crap with sizing. I find Boux Avenue the most reliable in sizing for high street shops. I've never been measured there, so I don't know how good they are, but try it so you'll have an idea. Then try on bras yourself and see what size actually fits you the most so you know which size you should probably be buying.

THEN for buying the bikinis go on ASOS. They have such great bikinis for so cheap! It saved my life through summer, before this summer I had literally only ever had 2 bikinis, one of which was pretty ugly and the other falling apart due to over-use! I ordered them all in 30F and they ALL fit me. There were 2 I ordered that I didn't like so I just sent them back for a full refund! It's perfect. I think I paid like £7 on average. If you really wanted you could just buy all three sizes and send back the 2 that don't fit.

Just some advice though... big boobs and actual swimming, I recommend a swimsuit. I bought mine from TK Maxx and love it, they generally have some good sizes in there!
Reply 81
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Most people? Even a one piece you want cup sized, I wouldn't wear just a generic swimsuit, it squishes your boobs and feels weird

Horrible as they feel if you're actually swimming they are better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophieSmall
Ugggh! So basically I'm looking for bikinis because I want (and kind of need) to start swimming again because I have nothing else to do until September and I could do with the exercise.

BUT it's annoying and hard as **** being able to find cup sized bikinis that are not only in the correct size but also the correct style for me boobs and it's literally driving me to tears at this point. It also doesn't help that I am broke as **** and in my overdraft so I can't be spending like £30 on this, I'm looking preferably to spend £10 which seems to be easy enough if you're a "normal" size. Not only that but the sizing changes depending on store so whenever I'm looking I'm not sure what I should be getting as I can fit in a 32DD a 30E or even a 28F.

Grrr so angry, want to cry. Rant over.

eBay is definitely a good bet.
izzyforyouandme.blogspot.co.uk check this blog for tips on this!

Quick Reply

Latest