Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do pro-palestinian supporters always end up being violent? Watch

Announcements
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    Yes, many chimp-brained people fall for that propaganda.
    Been looking in the mirror then?
    Please, tell me more about how the home of a senior Hamas official is a reasonable target for a missile attack. They're unlikely to be home and you're not making them homeless by doing so, all you're doing is unnecessarily putting civilians in the line of fire. Oh, now I remember, political figures and military personnel aren't allowed to live near other people.

(Original post by Toxic_Legends)
    You seem very ignorant..
    +1. At least we can see that propaganda does work on some people, and that critical thinking skills aren't being taught well enough.

ReputationRep:
    "From the river to the sea, palestine will be free"

It means that from the Jordanian river, to the Mediterranean sea, 'palestine will be free'.

In case your geography is not up to scratch, that means the erasing of Israel, as it stands between the river and the sea.

It stems from Abdel Nasser's (Egyptian president) promise in the 1960's to "drive the Jews into the sea".

So the chant is a euphemism for the destruction of Israel and its people.

And there's no apartheid in Israel. People like you should be made to travel there to see how ridiculous that assertion is.
    Israel is a geo-political state, Palestine is a geographical location. It's pretty much the difference between the UK (nation state) and GB (geographical location). In this example if Scotland left the UK they would still be apart of the geographical location of GB, but not in the political entity of the UK.
    That's just if your political understanding is not up to scratch. Advocating that a geographical location be free from oppression is not suggesting that the Jews be kicked out, perhaps the Zionists though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KrisCussans)
    Israel is a geo-political state, Palestine is a geographical location. It's pretty much the difference between the UK (nation state) and GB (geographical location). In this example if Scotland left the UK they would still be apart of the geographical location of GB, but not in the political entity of the UK.
    That's just if your political understanding is not up to scratch. Advocating that a geographical location be free from oppression is not suggesting that the Jews be kicked out, perhaps the Zionists though.
    Well that's an interesting spin on it.

I remember when Ahmadinejad called for wiping Israel off the map, we had similar people desperately bashing away at their keyboards spin, spin, spinning his meaning.

"Oh you see...what he meant was....like...like...it would disappear like the USSR...err yeah...that's what he meant"

I'm sorry, everyone knows what that chant means and no matter how much you try and polish a stool sample, it's still a stool sample.

They mean destroy Israel, remove the inhabitants and replace it with their country and their people.

Any other interpretation is an insult to our intelligence. The days of double speak and taqiyya are over, now that we have the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by universal_set)
    Why do pro Israeli supporters end up telling naive & irrational statements?
    Because they're paid to.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013...n_3755782.html

ReputationRep:

I remember when Ahmadinejad called for wiping Israel off the map, we had similar people desperately bashing away at their keyboards spin, spin, spinning his meaning.

"Oh you see...what he meant was....like...like...it would disappear like the USSR...err yeah...that's what he meant"

I'm sorry, everyone knows what that chant means and no matter how much you try and polish a stool sample, it's still a stool sample.

They mean destroy Israel, remove the inhabitants and replace it with their country and their people.

Any other interpretation is an insult to our intelligence. The days of double speak and taqiyya are over, now that we have the internet.
    Could you please source me on where you got this 'meaning' from?
    For some reason I think you might be a bit untrustworthy.

ReputationRep:
    Another day, another example of pro-palestinians being aggressive and pro-Israelis being peaceful

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=29c_1...867&comments=1

ReputationRep:
    Despicable pro-palestinian march.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=057_1406130809

Amongst other acts, extolling the virtues of Hitler and Himmler on German streets, flying the flag of the caliphate and trying to attack peaceful pro-Israel supporters.

ReputationRep:
    More vile pro-'palestinians' doing what they do best - violence (just like the cause they support)

This is a friendly football match between Maccabi Haifa and Lille in Austria.

Some vile criminals invade the pitch and start attacking players.

ReputationRep:
    So much peace from the pro-palestinians.

This lot are in Paris.

ReputationRep:

Funny that Khamenei gave a speech yesterday explicitly saying he doesn't mean that:

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/news...e.php?id=18997

ReputationRep:
    Here are French pro-palestinain supporters smashing up the place.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6ca_1405852025

Even in Canada I saw a protest there on one side of the street you had pro-Israelis waving flags and dancing to music in support of Israel - whilst on the other side of the street a hate mob shouting "death to" this and that and eventually getting arrested.

Is it perhaps a window into the realities of the conflict? where the 'palestinians' are in fact the aggressors?

They smashed up shops in London a couple of years ago during a protest. How can their followers always be so violent?
    There was a 100,000 person peaceful protest in London and if you are wondering why the pro-Palestinians are angry it's because 80% of Palestinian casualties are civilians and the whole world is quiet about it while on the Israeli side hardly any civilians have died, of course they can be happy. They're on hilltops cheering on rocket attacks which undoubtedly kill civilians. Well done Israel, kudos.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reptilian)
    There was a 100,000 person peaceful protest in London and if you are wondering why the pro-Palestinians are angry it's because 80% of Palestinian casualties are civilians and the whole world is quiet about it while on the Israeli side hardly any civilians have died, of course they can be happy. They're on hilltops cheering on rocket attacks which undoubtedly kill civilians. Well done Israel, kudos.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    100,000? pull the other one.

80% casualties? pull the other one. Hamas ministry figures which is where the UN gets their information from too.

And what's happening in Gaza and Israel has nothing to do with 2nd generation North Africans living in France.

ReputationRep:
    100,000? pull the other one.

80% casualties? pull the other one. Hamas ministry figures which is where the UN gets their information from too.

And what's happening in Gaza and Israel has nothing to do with 2nd generation North Africans living in France.
    http://www.channel4.com/news/gaza-pr...an-london-demo

Funny how Israel always claims the UN is biased against them. Of course a state like Israel who has no respect for international laws as daddy America protects them by vetoing anything that might harm a hair on Israel's head would claim a body that has to look after international peace is biased against them. Humans are humans. These are humans protesting against the murder of other human civilians. Funnily enough, a lot of the people at the London protests were white as if that matters. Since when does a humanitarian crisis have to have something to do with you in order for you to raise awareness about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, I can't take Channel4 news seriously. It's a joke programme for students.

Yes, you don't have to convince me of the pasty-faced European left wing who are always willing to protest the Jewish state, but not Assad, ISIS, Boko Haram, Ukraine etc.

We know the left wing in Europe are the new Nazis when it comes to their anti-Jewish activities.

Banning books, boycotts - remind you of anyone?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, I can't take Channel4 news seriously. It's a joke programme for students.

Yes, you don't have to convince me of the pasty-faced European left wing who are always willing to protest the Jewish state, but not Assad, ISIS, Boko Haram, Ukraine etc.

We know the left wing in Europe are the new Nazis when it comes to their anti-Jewish activities.

Banning books, boycotts - remind you of anyone?
    A Zionist calling the left wing in Europe Nazis?

*facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broscience123)
    A Zionist calling the left wing in Europe Nazis?

*facepalm*
    Speaking of Nazis.

Here are the 'palestinian' kids practising their Nazism,

Here's what they're growing up to be.

This is who the left wing support. Nazis.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of Nazis.

Here are the 'palestinian' kids practising their Nazism,

Here's what they're growing up to be.

This is who the left wing support. Nazis.

Well I guess you are supporting a nazi too huh?

I also suppose Mr bean is being anti semitic?

Grow up.
    I think you have earned your scholarship by now, you can ease up on the propaganda, go home.

ReputationRep:
    Here are French pro-palestinain supporters smashing up the place.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6ca_1405852025

Even in Canada I saw a protest there on one side of the street you had pro-Israelis waving flags and dancing to music in support of Israel - whilst on the other side of the street a hate mob shouting "death to" this and that and eventually getting arrested.

Is it perhaps a window into the realities of the conflict? where the 'palestinians' are in fact the aggressors?

They smashed up shops in London a couple of years ago during a protest. How can their followers always be so violent?
    Why do the jews think that Palestinians should forget that the jews stole their land?

ReputationRep:
    You Israelis cannot hide under the blanket of accusing anyone who criticises your apartheid and murder as 'anti-semitism' any longer.

The problem is not with your religion, the problem lies with your state thoughtlessly and indiscriminately murdering women and children and men who are innocent of any crime but being Palestinian. If Israel was legitimate, it wouldn't need to tell people to spew its propaganda on social media or have a internet propaganda group.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spot the difference

Pro-Israel

Pro-palestinian

Pro-Israel

Pro-palestinian

Pro-Israel

Pro-palestinian

Pro-Israel

Pro-palestinian

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.