The Student Room Group

Girls, what are the traits of your ideal guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Can't even ride a bike

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol even I can do that! Have you listened to bird machine?
Reply 81
Original post by Wonderer1
Ideally, I look for a guy who has these traits:

Trustworthy
Reasonable intelligence
Respectful to my family/ family orientated
Funny
Confident although, I don't mind shyness

:smile:

I love your third point.:smile:
Reply 82
Original post by chocolatesauce
Lol even I can do that! Have you listened to bird machine?

Afraid you'll have to educate me here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
Not afraid of spiders, preferably not afraid of any insects
Not a dick
Good personal hygiene

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by Yasmin25
I just don't feel the need or interest to have them.
Yeah its a deal breaker for me. I obviously couldn't be with someone who wanted them.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think parents feel the need to have kids, they all wanted to have kids before deciding to have them.

Have you ever held a baby on your arms? They're just too adorable. No matter how difficult it will be to raise them, you won't love anyone more than your child.
Original post by AnharM
I don't think parents feel the need to have kids, they all wanted to have kids before deciding to have them.

Have you ever held a baby on your arms? They're just too adorable. No matter how difficult it will be to raise them, you won't love anyone more than your child.

Yeah I've held a baby in my arms and its not changed my mind. I don't really like them or enjoy being around them. Some people just aren't maternal and that's fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Afraid you'll have to educate me here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Listen to bird machine on YouTube! It's a bit wierd but the beat is good...
Original post by LarissaN
I love your third point.:smile:

Aww, thanks. My family is really important to me, as I'm sure they are to a lot of other people. Would that be a trait you'd look for in a partner? :smile:
Original post by Inazuma
-Many cats
-Just taller at the very least
-Enjoys the finer things
-Reasonably confident / arrogant
-Right wing. Actually no tory or tory minded. Even apolitical is too weird.
-Attractive obviously
-Smart, potential
-Dislikes children
-Classical Gentleman
-Atheist
-Ideally hench as to encourage me :tongue: but not a requirement.. but also not lazy.

Original post by AnharM

Chinese babies are amazingly cute!!!! Chubby cheeks and all!!!
Reply 90
Original post by Yasmin25
Yeah I've held a baby in my arms and its not changed my mind. I don't really like them or enjoy being around them. Some people just aren't maternal and that's fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow...that's rough. I agree...but I really do hope you change your mind for your own benefit :/
Reply 91
Listen to bird machine on YouTube! It's a bit wierd but the beat is good...

I will tomorrow, can't right now - I'm busy pretending to sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I will tomorrow, can't right now - I'm busy pretending to sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol why? :rofl:
Reply 93
Chinese babies are amazingly cute!!!! Chubby cheeks and all!!!

All babies are incredibly cute. The way they just stare at you with those puppy eyes, and when they hold your finger with those small hands. :colondollar: It's too much.
Original post by AnharM
Wow...that's rough. I agree...but I really do hope you change your mind for your own benefit :/

Me and my partner are happy with our pets. We just don't like/want kids and our lives will be fine without them. Its honestly not a big deal now in this day and age to not want kids. I'll leave it at that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Big penis
Reply 96
Original post by Sophsha
Big penis

I'm outchea
Original post by AnharM
All babies are incredibly cute. The way they just stare at you with those puppy eyes, and when they hold your finger with those small hands. :colondollar: It's too much.

I used to think that babies grasped my hand really tight because we had a strong connection and then Iearnt it was a reflex :colonhash: but yeah I'd love to have kids!
Reply 98
I used to think that babies grasped my hand really tight because we had a strong connection and then Iearnt it was a reflex :colonhash: but yeah I'd love to have kids!

I'm not fussed either way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Original post by Wonderer1
Aww, thanks. My family is really important to me, as I'm sure they are to a lot of other people. Would that be a trait you'd look for in a partner? :smile:

Most definitely, any guy who disrespects my family disrespects me. I come with baggage:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending