Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Blue
    Yes
    Green would be nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have green eyes... I guess I like my eye colour. I really would look weird with a different colour...

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    I have brown eyes, I like my eye colour, as they suit my whole colouring (half-Italian, half-Latina).

I wouldn't want any other eye colour.

ReputationRep:
    Blue (master-race)
    Yes
    I don't mind

ReputationRep:
    Boring old brown

Green, yes, none.

ReputationRep:
      I'm still not too sure of what colour my eyes are. But they're some sort of shade between a greyish green-blue with some holographic qualities that makes them look different depending on what angle you look at them.

Saying that, I like my eye colour

Preferred eye colour? Something light or bright, you know those people with striking eye colours and you just want to stare at them forever? Just me?
      Although it's not the eye colour that is the best part, it's how the iris reflects light that does it for me. Basically, when the eyes look like marbles, two of my friends have very large irises and marble is probably the best description I can give:

Name:  marble1.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  3.4 KB
      Name:  marble2.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  1.6 KB

That, and sectoral heterochromia.

ReputationRep:
      - What is your eye colour?
      - Do you like your eye colour?
      - What eye colour would you prefer?

I have complete heterochromia so my right eye is green and my left eye is dark brown.

I enjoy being different and wouldn't prefer a different eye colour(s).

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
      I'm still not too sure of what colour my eyes are. But they're some sort of shade between a greyish green-blue with some holographic qualities that makes them look different depending on what angle you look at them.

Saying that, I like my eye colour

Preferred eye colour? Something light or bright, you know those people with striking eye colours and you just want to stare at them forever? Just me?
      Although it's not the eye colour that is the best part, it's how the iris reflects light that does it for me. Basically, when the eyes look like marbles, two of my friends have very large irises and marble is probably the best description I can give:

Name:  marble1.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  3.4 KB
      Name:  marble2.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  1.6 KB

That, and sectoral heterochromia.
      Oh, interesting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      I have green eyes but it depends on the lighting I guess so sometimes they look slightly more blue some times more grey
      I guess I like my eye colour
      But my brothers have like the brightest blue eyes and they look gorgeous
      Also I loveeee hazel eyes they are sooo pretty but i very rarely see people with hazel eyes :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sophie !)
      Oh, interesting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
      On top of that I'm partially colourblind, so that's probably why I'm not naming a particular shade other than "Oooh shiny!"

ReputationRep:
      light brown, always wanted blue

ReputationRep:
      Hazel eyes

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by AKWxxx)
      light brown, always wanted blue
      You have blue underneath.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      I have green eyes, I quite like them If I had to choose a different colour eye to have, it would be amber. My boyfriend has the most beautiful amber eyes and I've never seen any eye colour quite like his!
      • Very Important Poster
      • Study Helper

Brown
      It's alright.
      I think hazel or amber would be the only other colours that suited me...

ReputationRep:
      - Blue
      - Yes, very much
      - None. While green is almost as good, brown and hazel are just plain ugly

I wonder why Asians even post in this thread...

ReputationRep:
      Dark brown, kind of like it but everyone has dark brown eyes at my place :I

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
      - Blue
      - Yes, very much
      - None. While green is almost as good, brown and hazel are just plain ugly

I wonder why Asians even post in this thread...
      what the hell is wrong with you? this thread is open to anyone, and not all asians have brown or hazel eyes and they're quite good actually, over 50% of the world has brown eyes so you're dissing half the world here which is more than 3.53 billion people.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.