Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What movie had an ending that annoyed you and why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsRochana)
    INCEPTION!!! I mean come on!!!!!! :angry:
    Same. I had to watch it twice in the cinema just to see the last scene.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RHyoudon'kno)
    The Purge. :unimpressed: It was so crap and dull in the end. It basically ended with the family sitting at the table in silence for 5 minutes. What a waste of time! Concept was good, end was a load of ****.
    the concept, and the whole movie was absolutely ridiculous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WJohnM18)
    Chef because it ended in what felt like the middle of the movie. He had just gotten successful with his food truck, turning into a food chain and... that's it. The pacing did not set the viewers up for it.
    watched that last night and was so confused at the ending, it implied him and his ex wife had remarried, despite having absolutely no build up in their relationship to them getting back together. so random

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AKWxxx)
    the concept, and the whole movie was absolutely ridiculous

Can't believe they made a second. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe they made a second. :eek:
    From what I have seen from the trailers, the second seems more like what the first should have been: showing you more of the purge itself.

ReputationRep:
    From what I have seen from the trailers, the second seems more like what the first should have been: showing you more of the purge itself.
    Alright, so why don't you watch it first, then tell me how crap it is afterwards?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Gravity. She just gets out of the water.. then what? She could have died...

ReputationRep:
    The Mist. The ending is so frustrating, but brilliant at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    My Sister's Keeper because it wasn't the same as the book, they completely changed it for the american audience, really annoys me the book was so much better.

rant over..

ReputationRep:
    Brokeback mountain. Because it should have lasted forever.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, so why don't you watch it first, then tell me how crap it is afterwards?
    touche sir, I shall take you up on that

ReputationRep:
    touche sir, I shall take you up on that
    I'm not a 'sir'. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narcotica)
    We Need To Talk About Kevin. The whole thing was utter sh*te.
    Yeah I agree, the book was interesting, the film was....cowardly. The only part which made me feel a bit uncomfortable was the office party. Given the subject material that is a really bad effort from the director.

ReputationRep:
    Ive always had this opinion and no one actually agrees with me but ive always felt that the ending of harry potter was terrible! I feel that by killing vildermort and letting harry live wasn't a fantastic plot line. Instead had they have killed both voldermort and harry the story would have come full circle and they actually would have ended things together! But what we got was both of them dying and harry coming back to life - and honestly I thought that was a bit of a cop out. Also the flash forward was gimmicky and the ron and Hermione relationship was ok, but I would have prefered if maybe Hermione at least became friends with malfoy - I thought the relationship between the two was a missed opportunity....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K_o_46)
    I'll start.

The Hunger Games.
    I think it's stupid how a dystopian society will allow the final two people to not fight to the death just because they were in love with each other and threatened to kill themselves
    The movie gives a social reflection on people watching reality TV. The situation turned into Gladiator and the government had lost control and had to let them both win.

But I would have to say Catching Fire was annoying, only because they dragged it out for a bit too long.

ReputationRep:
    Taylor Lautner's film - Abduction - but what did I expect - I think I even deserved a rubbish ending.
    But more recently - Lucy. The ending annoyed me, I began laughing in the middle of the cinema because i was that confuzzled.

ReputationRep:
    Gravity was pretty annoying, mainly because there was no character development so I didn't give a crap if the lead character survived or not. It is a spectacle to see in 3D though.

ReputationRep:
    Blue is The Warmest Color. The ending was so disappointing, it really didn't give anything away about what would happen afterwards. Also, even though it isn't a movie, the ending to Dexter was disappointing too.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Emememily733)
    Brokeback mountain. Because it should have lasted forever.
    Best post on here.

ReputationRep:
    The ending to The Mist actually made me turn my TV off and sit in a raging silence for about 20 minutes. It's such a good film but the ending pissed me off so much, it was absolutely infuriating.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.