Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm a second year, who lived in Kinder E5, and I can tell you that all Kinder rooms are royal blue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonny bains)
    I'm in e5 (:
    Hi, I stayed in E5 last year, and I'm just curious as to what room number you have? Sorry if it seems weird, it just seems weird that someone is staying in one of our old rooms! :P

ReputationRep:
    kinder g4 , anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikslewis)
    I'm a second year, who lived in Kinder E5, and I can tell you that all Kinder rooms are royal blue
    How many people are in the flats as I've heard it can vary from like 6 to ~10?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catz64)
    How many people are in the flats as I've heard it can vary from like 6 to ~10?
    Yeah it does vary - E5 had 11 people in it, but F6 (the floor above) had 6 people in it

Most of the Kinder flats though have a higher number of rooms (which I would say is preferable as it means you have more space in the Kitchen)

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm in B1 too!
    Finally I have found someone who is on the same floor as me!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Kinder C5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiemi96)
    Anyone in Kinder C5?
    I am! (you're the first person I've found, I was starting to think I'd be on my own)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kCitronaite)
    im flat B3 ^^
    Hey! I'm in B3 too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devilxd8)
    kinder g4 , anyone?
    Yeah I am are you on Facebook? Found 2 others from kinder g4 so far

ReputationRep:
    Anyone A4?

ReputationRep:
    I know this is off topic but has anyone bought tickets for freshers events or are you waiting for what your flatmates are going to do when you meet them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misscherie)
    I know this is off topic but has anyone bought tickets for freshers events or are you waiting for what your flatmates are going to do when you meet them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm worrying because I haven't brought any! Was planning to wait to see what flatmates are doing

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in H3?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.