Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When was the last time you cried? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Years ago, a long time

ReputationRep:
    Sunday after watching 'Like stars on Earth' (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0986264/).

I never cry at movies, but this one was so relatable it was impossible not to. I definitely recommend this movie, it's definitely one of my favourites.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    Thanks that means a lot.

Bbz, did you say you were from America?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you're Buddhist? They don't believe in sorrow, which is kinda cool. Christians do so you return faith in God to remove it, which is cool too I guess. But anyway lol...

No, I'm not religious. though Buddhism sounds cool.
    I believe everything happens for a reason, and even in the harshest moments of life if I can't change anything or help anyone then there's no reason why I should feel upset about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dynostatic)
    No, I'm not religious. though Buddhism sounds cool.
    I believe everything happens for a reason, and even in the harshest moments of life if I can't change anything or help anyone then there's no reason why I should feel upset about it.
    That would actually make me very upset lol if there's nothing I can do.

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday after seeing a friend for the last time and saying goodbye before we both move to uni

ReputationRep:
    That would actually make me very upset lol if there's nothing I can do.
    I understand why you might feel upset, but if there's nothing you can do then there should be no reason for you to be upset, its out of your control.

For instance, I never liked animal cruelty and when I became old enough to make decisions fro myself, I didn't start crying , I became vegan and now I know I'm making a change.

I know I'm a bit crazy ...lol:crazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dynostatic)
    I understand why you might feel upset, but if there's nothing you can do then there should be no reason for you to be upset, its out of your control.

For instance, I never liked animal cruelty and when I became old enough to make decisions fro myself, I didn't start crying , I became vegan and now I know I'm making a change.

I know I'm a bit crazy ...lol:crazy:
    Well as long as you aren't completely indifferent, then I guess it's fine not being a baby crying everywhere :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Crying: acceptable at funerals, and the Grand Canyon

ReputationRep:
    In front of anyone, June 2010, and that was because of an injury, not being upset.

Last time I cried through being upset, probably sometime in late 2007.

ReputationRep:
    When Spain kicked the moors out. Tears of joy.

ReputationRep:
    Around the beginning of June because I was so stressed out, oh the joys of a-levels

ReputationRep:
    When I had been granted my SF loan and then it was cancelled. I cried for nearly 2 hours felt really sick afterwards, had a banging headache too! Wasn't worth it tbh cos it was the wrong application. *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Like 2 months ago when I had too much to drink...fell into bushes, nettles proceeding to laugh, cry and laugh. I don't remember it at all... Those who helped me (saved my life basically) told me😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    An hour ago. Got some bad news about a family member's health.

ReputationRep:
    When I came last in a serious bridge event a few months back...

I think I need to man up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3isenberg)
    Crying: acceptable at funerals, and the Grand Canyon

Lol why at the grand canyon?

I cry all the time nowadays. Such a stupid girly crybaby :mad:
    Cried myself to sleep last night actually till 7am

Anyone got any tips how I can man up please lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeh)
    Today cos I'm a mug. Not guna let it keep happening.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh last week when I saw the video of the four boys playing football and then getting bombed by Israel I did not cry with tears but my heart was broken like it never had been before. Eyes watered, and was in genuine shock for a while.

Before that, I can't remember

ReputationRep:
    Wow , much sensitive. I don't care for anything. :L

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.