Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So, how attractive would you say Kim Kardashian is? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    lmaoooo unlucky :rofl:

im 19 too. i wouldn't go for someone a year older than me let alone same age
    Da***qq looool

How does that work? You haven't even seen me yet? My sister says I look older than my age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnharM)
    Da***qq looool

How does that work? You haven't even seen me yet? My sister says I look older than my age
    even if a guy is very attractive, I don't know why the age puts me off. its probably the fact that the guys around my age tend to me arrogant, immature and just not hubby material lool.

you got a beard? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    even if a guy is very attractive, I don't know why the age puts me off. its probably the fact that the guys around my age tend to me arrogant, immature and just not hubby material lool.

you got a beard? :beard:
    Loool I'm currently in the process of growing it. I've got a strong goatie, really strong one, my hair on my cheeks aint getting thick yet though...so progression is key.

What's your ethnic background? Why are you talking about husband materials at your age?

ReputationRep:
    Loool I'm currently in the process of growing it. I've got a strong goatie, really strong one, my hair on my cheeks aint getting thick yet though...so progression is key.

What's your ethnic background? Why are you talking about husband materials at your age?
    progression is key fo' sure

im mixed. somali and arab. you?

well i'm muslim so not really into that dating scene. I wanna hopefully get married after uni though god willing but need to find my own jake gyllenhaal first

ReputationRep:
    6 out of 10. And I'm being generous.

ReputationRep:
    progression is key fo' sure

im mixed. somali and arab. you?

well i'm muslim so not really into that dating scene. I wanna hopefully get married after uni though god willing but need to find my own jake gyllenhaal first
    I'm Bangladeshi

Half Arab you say :perv:

Seriously, some Somalis are so buff. I met this girl at my workplace in Stamford Bridge once, I was chatting to her and we clicked like big time, but I turned into a pussy and didn't ask for her number, ****s sake looool.

I'm Muslim too, dw I know the rules blah blah, but you know...I can't help myself

Is that you in that small profile pic?

ReputationRep:
    Solid 9/10 to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Bangladeshi

Half Arab you say :perv:

Seriously, some Somalis are so buff. I met this girl at my workplace in Stamford Bridge once, I was chatting to her and we clicked like big time, but I turned into a pussy and didn't ask for her number, ****s sake looool.

I'm Muslim too, dw I know the rules blah blah, but you know...I can't help myself

Is that you in that small profile pic?
    lower your gaze bruh hahah

she must've been gorgeous. how did she look like?

no its not me but i've been told i look like a lighter version of her without hijab

ReputationRep:
    lower your gaze bruh hahah

she must've been gorgeous. how did she look like?

no its not me but i've been told i look like a lighter version of her without hijab
    Yeah, she was. She was lightskin (I've never seen a lightskin Somali before), so I wasn't sure if she was Somali or not, but her forehead kind of made it obvious lol. She was still buff though, and we just got along really well.

You wear Hijab? Do you have curly hair like that girl there? I have a thing for lightskin girls with curly hair :perv:

So wait, aren't you ever going to get a boyfriend? Or arranged marriage?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_missy01)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wat? well, i suppose beauty is subjective.

ReputationRep:

Allow it.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonriver96)
    wat? well, i suppose beauty is subjective.
    It's all in the art of of painting and contouring

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she was. She was lightskin (I've never seen a lightskin Somali before), so I wasn't sure if she was Somali or not, but her forehead kind of made it obvious lol. She was still buff though, and we just got along really well.

You wear Hijab? Do you have curly hair like that girl there? I have a thing for lightskin girls with curly hair :perv:

So wait, aren't you ever going to get a boyfriend? Or arranged marriage?
    Hahah no way. You've never ever seen a light skin somali? Somalis come in so many diff shades. There are some that are quite dark and some that are very very light but majority (ones i know atleast) have the same skin tone as this girl Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406082621.061939.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  84.9 KB

Yeah i have crazy curls. And yeah i'm a hijabi alhamdulillaaaah

Nope never had a bf. i've been asked out but i dont see the point of wasting a guys time because im not ready for marriage. If I meet someone I like (hopefully by 22), i'll get to know them (without the haram business like kissing, hugging etc.) and if we're compatible and he wants to marry me then ofcourse. I'd be ok with finding someone through relatives hitching us up but i'd rather find someone myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahah no way. You've never ever seen a light skin somali? Somalis come in so many diff shades. There are some that are quite dark and some that are very very light but majority (ones i know atleast) have the same skin tone as this girl Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406082621.061939.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  84.9 KB

Yeah i have crazy curls. And yeah i'm a hijabi alhamdulillaaaah

Nope never had a bf. i've been asked out but i dont see the point of wasting a guys time because im not ready for marriage. If I meet someone I like (hopefully by 22), i'll get to know them (without the haram business like kissing, hugging etc.) and if we're compatible and he wants to marry me then ofcourse. I'd be ok with finding someone through relatives hitching us up but i'd rather find someone myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Daaaaaamn...I should keep you on my contact list when the time comes, so what's yo numba?

I'm not at all religious, I have to say...I just don't see the point of waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Year 2010-11 10/10
    2013- 0/10
    2014- 2/10 (merely because she has lost all her style. She only wears black and whites now, which are all very similar. She wasn't like that)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Daaaaaamn...I should keep you on my contact list when the time comes, so what's yo numba?

I'm not at all religious, I have to say...I just don't see the point of waiting.
    020 7930 9114

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    020 7930 9114

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who's number is that bae? Why you giving me a landline number? :lol:

Just searched it online...Pizza Hut? Sounds like a date

ReputationRep:
    Who's number is that bae? Why you giving me a landline number? :lol:

Just searched it online...Pizza Hut? Sounds like a date
    Take the hint fam

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol jk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On a scale on 0-10 where 0 is not at all and 10 being really hot I would say a 8.5.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Take the hint fam

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol jk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's all good, you aren't really my type, personality wise. My sisters are religious like you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.