The Student Room Group

So, how attractive would you say Kim Kardashian is?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Secretnerd123
lmaoooo unlucky :rofl:

im 19 too. i wouldn't go for someone a year older than me let alone same age

Da***qq looool

How does that work? You haven't even seen me yet? My sister says I look older than my age :tongue:
Original post by AnharM
Da***qq looool

How does that work? You haven't even seen me yet? My sister says I look older than my age :tongue:

even if a guy is very attractive, I don't know why the age puts me off. its probably the fact that the guys around my age tend to me arrogant, immature and just not hubby material lool.

you got a beard? :beard:
Reply 82
even if a guy is very attractive, I don't know why the age puts me off. its probably the fact that the guys around my age tend to me arrogant, immature and just not hubby material lool.

you got a beard? :beard:

Loool I'm currently in the process of growing it. I've got a strong goatie, really strong one, my hair on my cheeks aint getting thick yet though...so progression is key.

What's your ethnic background? Why are you talking about husband materials at your age?
Original post by AnharM
Loool I'm currently in the process of growing it. I've got a strong goatie, really strong one, my hair on my cheeks aint getting thick yet though...so progression is key.

What's your ethnic background? Why are you talking about husband materials at your age?

progression is key fo' sure

im mixed. somali and arab. you?

well i'm muslim so not really into that dating scene. I wanna hopefully get married after uni though god willing but need to find my own jake gyllenhaal first :wink:
6 out of 10. And I'm being generous.
Reply 85
progression is key fo' sure

im mixed. somali and arab. you?

well i'm muslim so not really into that dating scene. I wanna hopefully get married after uni though god willing but need to find my own jake gyllenhaal first :wink:

I'm Bangladeshi :tongue:

Half Arab you say :perv:

Seriously, some Somalis are so buff. I met this girl at my workplace in Stamford Bridge once, I was chatting to her and we clicked like big time, but I turned into a pussy and didn't ask for her number, ****s sake looool.

I'm Muslim too, dw I know the rules blah blah, but you know...I can't help myself :tongue:

Is that you in that small profile pic?
Solid 9/10 to be honest.
Original post by AnharM
I'm Bangladeshi :tongue:

Half Arab you say :perv:

Seriously, some Somalis are so buff. I met this girl at my workplace in Stamford Bridge once, I was chatting to her and we clicked like big time, but I turned into a pussy and didn't ask for her number, ****s sake looool.

I'm Muslim too, dw I know the rules blah blah, but you know...I can't help myself :tongue:

Is that you in that small profile pic?

lower your gaze bruh hahah

she must've been gorgeous. how did she look like?

no its not me but i've been told i look like a lighter version of her without hijab
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 88
lower your gaze bruh hahah

she must've been gorgeous. how did she look like?

no its not me but i've been told i look like a lighter version of her without hijab

Yeah, she was. She was lightskin (I've never seen a lightskin Somali before), so I wasn't sure if she was Somali or not, but her forehead kind of made it obvious lol. She was still buff though, and we just got along really well.

You wear Hijab? Do you have curly hair like that girl there? I have a thing for lightskin girls with curly hair :perv:

So wait, aren't you ever going to get a boyfriend? Or arranged marriage?

wat? well, i suppose beauty is subjective.
Reply 90

Allow it. :tongue:
Original post by moonriver96
wat? well, i suppose beauty is subjective.

It's all in the art of of painting and contouring

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
Yeah, she was. She was lightskin (I've never seen a lightskin Somali before), so I wasn't sure if she was Somali or not, but her forehead kind of made it obvious lol. She was still buff though, and we just got along really well.

You wear Hijab? Do you have curly hair like that girl there? I have a thing for lightskin girls with curly hair :perv:

So wait, aren't you ever going to get a boyfriend? Or arranged marriage?

Hahah no way. You've never ever seen a light skin somali? Somalis come in so many diff shades. There are some that are quite dark and some that are very very light but majority (ones i know atleast) have the same skin tone as this girl ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406082621.061939.jpg

Yeah i have crazy curls. And yeah i'm a hijabi alhamdulillaaaah

Nope never had a bf. i've been asked out but i dont see the point of wasting a guys time because im not ready for marriage. If I meet someone I like (hopefully by 22), i'll get to know them (without the haram business like kissing, hugging etc.) and if we're compatible and he wants to marry me then ofcourse. I'd be ok with finding someone through relatives hitching us up but i'd rather find someone myself :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Hahah no way. You've never ever seen a light skin somali? Somalis come in so many diff shades. There are some that are quite dark and some that are very very light but majority (ones i know atleast) have the same skin tone as this girl ImageUploadedByStudent Room1406082621.061939.jpg

Yeah i have crazy curls. And yeah i'm a hijabi alhamdulillaaaah

Nope never had a bf. i've been asked out but i dont see the point of wasting a guys time because im not ready for marriage. If I meet someone I like (hopefully by 22), i'll get to know them (without the haram business like kissing, hugging etc.) and if we're compatible and he wants to marry me then ofcourse. I'd be ok with finding someone through relatives hitching us up but i'd rather find someone myself :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Daaaaaamn...I should keep you on my contact list when the time comes, so what's yo numba? :tongue:

I'm not at all religious, I have to say...I just don't see the point of waiting.
Year 2010-11 10/10
2013- 0/10
2014- 2/10 (merely because she has lost all her style. She only wears black and whites now, which are all very similar. She wasn't like that)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
Daaaaaamn...I should keep you on my contact list when the time comes, so what's yo numba? :tongue:

I'm not at all religious, I have to say...I just don't see the point of waiting.

020 7930 9114

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96

Who's number is that bae? Why you giving me a landline number? :lol:

Just searched it online...Pizza Hut? Sounds like a date :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AnharM
Who's number is that bae? Why you giving me a landline number? :lol:

Just searched it online...Pizza Hut? Sounds like a date :wink:

Take the hint fam :wink:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
On a scale on 0-10 where 0 is not at all and 10 being really hot I would say a 8.5.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Take the hint fam :wink:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's all good, you aren't really my type, personality wise. My sisters are religious like you

Quick Reply

Latest