Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Men would you give mouth to mouth to another man Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    I'm 20. don't be giving me the whole "I disagree with you, therefore you are going through a phase and obviously I must be correct" bull****. cheers.
    Listen mate, You don't want to save someones life for the sake of saving someones life and would need to be compensated for your efforts! Hardly a case of me trying to act high and mighty or even considering this a normal argument to have.

Oh **** you are 20! LOL you're so mature and definitely not going through a phase because every 20 year old is so clued up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mediocre_One)
    Listen mate, You don't want to save someones life for the sake of saving someones life and would need to be compensated for your efforts! Hardly a case of me trying to act high and mighty or even considering this a normal argument to have.

Oh **** you are 20! LOL your so mature and definitely not going through a phase because every 20 year old is so clued up.
    oh okay, we might as well never pay any doctors and surgeons any more.
    and already I can tell you're probably younger than me, no doubt
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zippity.doodah)
    oh okay, we might as well never pay any doctors and surgeons any more.
    and already I can tell you're probably younger than me, no doubt
    Your logic and argument is amazing! I'm not asking you to go through years of university and training to work for free.

Its the equivalent of suggesting if a doctor needed to give someone mouth to mouth in public during an emergency it would be ok for him to write up a bill for his service.

Nice to see you have so much confident in being older than me, alas your confidence is misplaced.

ReputationRep:
    Your logic and argument is amazing! I'm not asking you to go through years of university and training to work for free.

Its the equivalent of suggesting if a doctor needed to give someone mouth to mouth in public during an emergency it would be ok for him to write up a bill for his service.

Nice to see you have so much confident in being older than me, alas your confidence is misplaced.
    well technically if the doctor is literally going to do it without even asking the person first (which isn't possible if they're going to go unconscious) they can't impose a bill because there was no consent. that's different from people doing things for others in a manner that you'd probably see as "people just doing their duty" as opposed to asking for money at the end like doctors do. doctors (GPs) get *a lot* of money, after all.

ReputationRep:
    no im not gay.

ReputationRep:
    True you won't be sat on the doll but riding ****.
    Not really tax free given its illegal.
    Nice to see you have a solid grip on demand and supply theory.
    can I help it if I'm naturally an entrepreneur who understands business.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a filthy mouth breather. So this would be difficult for me

ReputationRep:
    I don't like touching people so I don't think I would do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    plus the increased CO2 will help kick start breathing as the respiratory system reflexes to get rid of the excess CO2.
    (Original post by scrotgrot)
    Apart from the fact that you do exhale some oxygen, the CO2 alone should presumably kick-start his breathing due to the reflex to expel it.
    What is this wizardry? Which way does the partial pressure gradient for CO2 go across the alveoli in a breathing person, let alone not breathing?

Anyway, I think the whole compression only campaign was a big mistake. It's only added to public confusion and fear of doing CPR when it aimed to simplify and subsequently increase the odds of someone giving it a go.

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I'm not a filthy mouth breather. So this would be difficult for me
    hheheueh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Then I stand corrected. How am I supposed to know? The only exposure I have to it is the advert above.
    By getting people on forums to point it out to you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.