The Student Room Group

Guys, would you ever hit your Wife/Partner

Scroll to see replies

no, never in the situation you described. And if he hit me it would be over.
I can't believe there are some people who have actually said yes in the poll...
Reply 82
Of course.

She needs a smack everyday to stay in line..
I'd only ever hit anybody if it was in self-defence, or in the physical defence of someone else (if they were going to or had already hit this other hypothetical person)
No, never

I'm not south asian
Original post by Gambit92
No, never

I'm not south asian

Haha! But it's not unique to them. We'd be foolish to think it was.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdamCee
Judging by his username and previous posts I've seen, no. Not really :P

Haha yeah i thought he would be joking too but when i looked at the poll, he voted yes so... "/
Original post by katbob
:rolleyes: thats what they all say.

Personally, I think if a woman hits a guy then he has every right to hit her back. Equality people.

Sure that's what many would say but i know myself and i know it would take a great deal in order for me to result in hitting someone else. If it was defending myself then that's another matter but i would not resort to violence unless absolutely necessary.

In the case of a woman hitting me, sure some people would say it would be "fair" for me to hit her back, but i wouldn't be able to. I think it's just the way i've been bought up...
Reply 88
If she gave me AIDs, she traps me with the "I'm on the pill" bull**** then I'd probably smack her.

Otherwise na.
Reply 89
Original post by Solid.Snake
Sure that's what many would say but i know myself and i know it would take a great deal in order for me to result in hitting someone else. If it was defending myself then that's another matter but i would not resort to violence unless absolutely necessary.

In the case of a woman hitting me, sure some people would say it would be "fair" for me to hit her back, but i wouldn't be able to. I think it's just the way i've been bought up...

I'm too quick to get violent and aggressive.. How do you control yourself?

I'm glad there are still men like you out there :hugs:
Why did God make us so weak :frown: I wish I could take a proper punch when a man hits me back lol
Reply 90
Why'd you ever want to damage something you enjoy? If you see any worth in anything you wouldn't damage it.
If she hit me then yes. If she's going to be manly and attack me, she's going to get it back. Equality and all that shizz.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm honestly surprised at the amount of "No"s there are in the poll and replies. Either TSR is full of gentlemen, or I have anger issues.
Depends on how big she is. There are some strong cookie monsters out there you know :erm:
No. Wouldn't dream of it. Why would I hit her, if I was dating her? Seems opposing to the idea of a partner.
Original post by jam278
If she gave me AIDs, she traps me with the "I'm on the pill" bull**** then I'd probably smack her.

Otherwise na.

No offense dude, but if you're gunna just take that pill **** and not take other precautions jist in case what do you expect?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
Original post by Ryan-Slade
No offense dude, but if you're gunna just take that pill **** and not take other precautions jist in case what do you expect?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get that. I'm just saying the situations where that could happen.

I personally just go safe anyway.
I'm quite weak physically and most men I know are stronger than me . So if my partner knew this and hit me anyway, knowing I can't defend myself, i'd call the police and break up, no questions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending