Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guppygould)
    I could lie and say I make an effort. Just jeans and baggy T-shirts or shorts is all I really wear. I can't wear anything fitted or tight without reconsidering my life! Maybe a hoody too. I'm a hairy guy so I used to shave every day until about 3 and a half weeks ago when I realised that this is probably the last time I could get away without shaving a rocking a beard! Haha

-Leo
    Ahh really! I can't do baggy stuff, Just doesn't feel right to me... I wear the odd hoody but it depends what im wearing and where im going, more times than not i shove a sports jacket on. Makes me look a tad stuck up / overdressed but suits me more than baggy jeans and a bright green Addidas hoody

ReputationRep:
    Chill. Doesn't give too much of a **** about most things. Deep thinker. Passionate.

ReputationRep:
    I'm amazed at how different your standards are, to be honest, i was expecting the same thing, Hot, Rich, funny, Secure... Apparently I was wrong, It's good, gives me some confidence I didn't have before maybe datings not as much of a mindfield as everyone makes out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryan-Slade)
    Ahh really! I can't do baggy stuff, Just doesn't feel right to me... I wear the odd hoody but it depends what im wearing and where im going, more times than not i shove a sports jacket on. Makes me look a tad stuck up / overdressed but suits me more than baggy jeans and a bright green Addidas hoody
    I don't really do baggy jeans but I'll wear an oversized T-shirt and basketball shorts all the time! Haha. I like to be able to breathe and I think some people who wear all that fitted stuff are just trying to show off muscles they don't really have.

-Leo

ReputationRep:
    I don't really do baggy jeans but I'll wear an oversized T-shirt and basketball shorts all the time! Haha. I like to be able to breathe and I think some people who wear all that fitted stuff are just trying to show off muscles they don't really have.

-Leo
    Ahhh Fair one, I can't do baggy or fitted, i have quite broad shoulders, just doesn't work, but none of my stuffs oversized

ReputationRep:
    Baggy/oversized is comfy though! Now, see; that's what I'm all about! Haha

-Leo

ReputationRep:
    Baggy/oversized is comfy though! Now, see; that's what I'm all about! Haha

-Leo
    Now that's a compelling though, Might have to go get me some oversized shirts

ReputationRep:
    Now that's a compelling though, Might have to go get me some oversized shirts
    Please note; I never suggested dressing remotely like me plays well with the ladies! Haha

-Leo

ReputationRep:
    Please note; I never suggested dressing remotely like me plays well with the ladies! Haha

-Leo
    You never know I can't get shot down anymore than i do now so got nout to lose

ReputationRep:
    You never know I can't get shot down anymore than i do now so got nout to lose
    Oh I don't egg shot down, just never even try! Haha

ReputationRep:
    You sound as confused as I am concerning the male front! Our society is full of expectation and it's ridiculous. A guy who says all the right things etc doesn't float my boat in the slightest, I just think it's all way too rehearsed. Literally being a down to earth and genuine guy is enough. Alongside the basics of being faithful, honest and trustworthy and you're already half way there. Huge biggie though, being funny. If you can make a girl laugh then you've ticked a huge box in her mind. I think unless a girl resembles Mila Kunis then they can't expect a guy to resemble Zac Efron. So on the appearance front, I'd say just make the best of what you have and be well presented. You're hearing all this advice though and as much as I agree with most of it, don't change who you are!😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Honest, decent, respectable, nice smile, smells great, family orientated and a perfect gentleman
    haha conservative p

so many gurls say smelling nice:?

so what deodorant..anti antiperspirant ...i.e. aldi brand:P

hardly expect us to wear cologne everyday:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymousmouse)
    Happy
    Intelligent
    Christian
    Fit
    Witty
    Adventurous
    Spontaneous
    Affectionate
    Hardworking
    Classy
    Cultured
    Funny
    Sporty
    is that even possible:P

maybe in Disneyland..

maybe:P
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    so many gurls say smelling nice:?
    Just don't stink of BO basically

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    I just can't handle sensitive people in general. I'm not a very emotional person or very into talking about my feelings so a sensitive person will just piss me off
    Ugh - I couldn't have a friend that cried all day to me. It would make me feel so depressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katowe)
    You sound as confused as I am concerning the male front! Our society is full of expectation and it's ridiculous. A guy who says all the right things etc doesn't float my boat in the slightest, I just think it's all way too rehearsed. Literally being a down to earth and genuine guy is enough. Alongside the basics of being faithful, honest and trustworthy and you're already half way there. Huge biggie though, being funny. If you can make a girl laugh then you've ticked a huge box in her mind. I think unless a girl resembles Mila Kunis then they can't expect a guy to resemble Zac Efron. So on the appearance front, I'd say just make the best of what you have and be well presented. You're hearing all this advice though and as much as I agree with most of it, don't change who you are!������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    queue up lads before someone else snatches her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    Just don't stink of BO basically
    I guessed:P

but were simple creatures..we follow instructions not a general woof

shower every 1-2 days

wear deodorant/antiperspirant non lynx/too strong

then cologne ..what for special occasions or everyday Like some gurls:O

theres probably moisturiser and cream gel crap that smells too p

ReputationRep:
    Girls!!! What do you look for in a guy? Right so I'm ****e with girls, So what do you girls look for in your fella??

For the reccord, I'm Olive skinned, 6ft, relativley fit looking and still fail in dating
    White blood cells, B positive and plenty of gametes. Organs would be a plus.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    I guessed:P

but were simple creatures..we follow instructions not a general woof

shower every 1-2 days

wear deodorant/antiperspirant non lynx/too strong

then cologne ..what for special occasions or everyday Like some gurls:O

theres probably moisturiser and cream gel crap that smells too p
    Ja :yep:

"Simple creature" <- Haha
    Shower 1-2 days?? :0

Lynx is probably the worst spray ever to be put in a bottle. Even if there is a little sprayed it is sooo strong! :O
    Girls wear cologne? Which girls?

:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I don't egg shot down, just never even try! Haha
    Oh I try, Just fail miserably! aha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.