Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    going to the freshers icebreaker event at my uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anandee929)
    Woo! that's good! yeah it will be :P .. ooh awesome, I was going to study mathematics and psychology :P but then I changed my mind :P are you excited about studying psychology?
    Very exited! I find psychology to be so interesting! Why did you choose your degree? Is it a joint honors?

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink because of medical reasons so I'm really hoping I don't have to look after people I've just met if they can't even stand up 🙈 I recon during the 7 days of freshers I'll want to go out 2/3 times tops! I go out in Liverpool all the time so it's not much fun when the place has been hammered loads. I'll stay in Heebie Jeebies all night though 😍

Ideally on my first night I'd love to stay in the flat, get a take away with everyone and just get to know people! The next night go out and stuff but use that first night as a 'hi let's chat' thing

ReputationRep:
    drinking and having heart to hearts

ReputationRep:
    I was a fresher last year, I wouldn't recommend the freshers bands.

There's so much going on in Liverpool you'll not want to do freshers events all week (very few did).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anniken)
    Very exited! I find psychology to be so interesting! Why did you choose your degree? Is it a joint honors?

it is interesting! because i like maths and its one of the subjects that i'm actually good at :P and i want to do computer science with it :P its not a joint honours! .. i got my results today and i did better than i thought so i went through adjustment and now im actually going to University of Sheffield! :P

ReputationRep:
    Oooo thinking about freshers week feels so much more real now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt)
    I was a fresher last year, I wouldn't recommend the freshers bands.

There's so much going on in Liverpool you'll not want to do freshers events all week (very few did).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you have a fresher band last year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it is interesting! because i like maths and its one of the subjects that i'm actually good at :P and i want to do computer science with it :P its not a joint honours! .. i got my results today and i did better than i thought so i went through adjustment and now im actually going to University of Sheffield! :P
    Oh, congratulations! Good luck with your studies!

ReputationRep:
    Alcohol makes me very friendly, so probably get drunk with people in my halls. Just not too drunk, because then I get too friendly and guys think I'm interested in them I'm a hugger when I'm drunk ...

ReputationRep:
    Oh, congratulations! Good luck with your studies!
    Thankyou!! you too!! :P accommodation is gonna be hard to get :P ...they dont get back to you until after the 31st sept :/ kinda annoying! have you sorted out your accommodation for Liverpool ?

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou!! you too!! :P accommodation is gonna be hard to get :P ...they dont get back to you until after the 31st sept :/ kinda annoying! have you sorted out your accommodation for Liverpool ?
    Wow, that's late! Yup, it's all sorted, I'm starting in Vine Court

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that's late! Yup, it's all sorted, I'm starting in Vine Court

ooh vine court is so nice! and on campus! Nice! Its annoying switching uni's last minutes :P i did my research on Liverpool and now im going else where and hardly know anything about it :P .... i guess il just figure it out when im there :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey! anyone either studying Occupational Therapy or staying in Vine Court? So far I only know 1 person in my course.

ReputationRep:
    Same thing i do everyday pinky
    TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.