• View Poll Results: Whcih order?
    a) Squash first, then fill with water
    88.12%
    b) Water first then top up with squash
    11.88%
    c) Simultaneously pour in squash whilst filling up with water
    0%

ReputationRep:
    It depends. I have been known to drink Morrisons' squash (not double concentrate) neat on occasion. But I'd say it's a 40:40:10 spilt in water first/squash fist/same time.

ReputationRep:
    I look forward to the more important poll on tea and milk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    I look forward to the more important poll on tea and milk.
    Not sure if serious.

That thread was done last week as well. Go check it out in food and drink.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's obviously choice A.

But, even if you DIDN'T do choice A, who on EARTH would do choice C? That's just psychopathic.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Mackay)
    It's obviously choice A.

But, even if you DIDN'T do choice A, who on EARTH would do choice C? That's just psychopathic.
    Choice C would probably result in errors with the concentration of the drink, i.e. make it too strong! :doh:

ReputationRep:
    Wrong. Squash first, because there's less of it he water mixes it thoroughly. Sod pattterns I want a consistent flavour throughout.

ReputationRep:
    I have to add too. Surely this is something we all mastered at an early age based on our individual preference. I always pour the exact amount of squash the add water. Simple.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.