Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What Jungian personality type are you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    What?!! Is it because we shout a lot? :eek:

Hmm? Did you see my post from another thread or...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't shout? I find people just... listen Unless you're talking to very angry people (who are angry by nature)

Sorry I didn't. I pulled that quote from one of the links given above

ReputationRep:
    INTP master race checking in

I (89%)
    n (53%)
    t (100%)
    p (53%)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    I dunno. It says that ENTJ people are supposedly just 3% of men :P
    you special snowflake

INFJ is 2% of woman and 1% of men, usually 1% of the population.

You don't seem arrogant on here but then again maybe you're diff irl

You seem pretty decisive to me :dontknow:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    I don't shout? I find people just... listen Unless you're talking to very angry people (who are angry by nature)

Sorry I didn't. I pulled that quote from one of the links given above
    Or is it because we allegedly do lots of things? I don't want to be more likely to have a cardiac arrest!

Ah kk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brownsugar-xx)
    you special snowflake

INFJ is 2% of woman and 1% of men, usually 1% of the population.

You don't seem arrogant on here but then again maybe you're diff irl

You seem pretty decisive to me :dontknow:
    Certainly hope Im not perceived as arrogant irl! Dont see myself as being decisive either

(Original post by karmacrunch)
    Or is it because we allegedly do lots of things? I don't want to be more likely to have a cardiac arrest!

Ah kk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess so? - Also possibly the "career minded" thing which tbh, rings pretty true for myself

ReputationRep:
    ESFJ

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it talks a lot about the Arts and creativity :laugh: which is slightly true for me. Maybe you're an extra special INFJ

The parts where it says we're complicated but don't show it much, i agree a lot with that.

I agree that i'm caring and sensitive, but i don't think i *appear* that way which it keeps saying, i'm pretty sure i come off as a bit of a **** :dontknow:
    I am quite creative as well though.

Definitely! Agree on both counts haha

ReputationRep:
    Your Type Preferences
    Extravert(78%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(38%) Judging(1%)

Because you appear to have marginal or no (1%) preference of Judging over Perceiving, characteristics of more than one personality type may apply to you:
    ENFJ and ENFP.

Sounds about right I guess.

Interestingly it says enfj is a teacher, and I teach as well as coaching a sport so that fits pretty well!

INFJ. That explains a lot...

ReputationRep:
      Ohhh that's interesting, thanks for the explanation it's cleared all that up for me but what does it mean that 'thinking' is my least dominant characteristic? what does 'thinking' actually mean?
      Thinking is to do with trying to view things in an objective, rational light, trying not to let emotions get in the way. Thinkers are often characterised by being more concerned with objective, factual things and can be rather dismissive of emotions, sometimes to the point of seeing them as a weakness. Not that thinkers have no emotions or that feelers are incapable of being rational, it's just that as a feeler, your first instinct is to engage with a problem on an emotional level. The INFJ I know has one of the sharpest intellects of anybody I've ever met.

INFJs' cognitive functions are, in order of strongest to weakest:
      introverted intuition, extraverted feeling, introverted thinking, extraverted sensing.
      If you're interested, you could do a lot worse than to do some research into cognitive functions. Introverted intuition makes INFJs big picture people who should subconsciously gravitate towards the abstract over the mundane. Naturally, INFJs are more inclined to be emotional and to consider the emotional needs of the people involved in a situation - my friend described herself as an "emotional sponge". INFJs are generally people pleasers by nature and dislike conflict or anything that could jeopardise the harmony of the group they belong in. This is all because of their extraverted feeling function. However, given long enough to dwell on a thought/problem, they can steel themselves and come across as far more emotionally restrained and rational than most people would expect them to be, due to their allowing their introverted thinking to start working.

ReputationRep:
      ESTJ

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by wrexhamfc)
      Thinking is to do with trying to view things in an objective, rational light, trying not to let emotions get in the way. Thinkers are often characterised by being more concerned with objective, factual things and can be rather dismissive of emotions, sometimes to the point of seeing them as a weakness. Not that thinkers have no emotions or that feelers are incapable of being rational, it's just that as a feeler, your first instinct is to engage with a problem on an emotional level. The INFJ I know has one of the sharpest intellects of anybody I've ever met.

INFJs' cognitive functions are, in order of strongest to weakest:
      introverted intuition, extraverted feeling, introverted thinking, extraverted sensing.
      If you're interested, you could do a lot worse than to do some research into cognitive functions. Introverted intuition makes INFJs big picture people who should subconsciously gravitate towards the abstract over the mundane. Naturally, INFJs are more inclined to be emotional and to consider the emotional needs of the people involved in a situation - my friend described herself as an "emotional sponge". INFJs are generally people pleasers by nature and dislike conflict or anything that could jeopardise the harmony of the group they belong in. This is all because of their extraverted feeling function. However, given long enough to dwell on a thought/problem, they can steel themselves and come across as far more emotionally restrained and rational than most people would expect them to be, due to their allowing their introverted thinking to start working.
      Wow, thanks for such a detailed description i think i will check that out, thanks for the tip!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by LadySmythe)
      This!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by GoldenEmblem277)
      INFP- The Idealist
      Represent! 4.5% of the population. We're the only two in this thread! :eek:

guess
        • TSR Support Team
        • Very Important Poster
        • Reporter Team
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        INTJ
        Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(12%) Judging(67%)

• You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
        • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
        • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
        • You have distinct preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)
        • TSR Support Team
        • Very Important Poster
        • Reporter Team
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by thechemistress)
        INTJ for some unknown reason

I don't think I'm INTJ
        Oh lovely. Another INTJ.

I've done this before and I think I was the the same!
        • TSR Support Team
        • Very Important Poster
        • Reporter Team
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by + polarity -)
        guess
        INTJ?
        • Peer Support Volunteers
        • Clearing and Applications Advisor
        • Study Helper

(Original post by LadySmythe)
        Same :five:

ReputationRep:
        I oscillate, apparently, between ISTJ and INTJ.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.