(Original post by Dilsz)
    Don't hurt me.. No more

ReputationRep:
    Know Biryani guy?

ReputationRep:
    Briyani is better looking.

Response ?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think this beef with this other girl will reach the heights of the 50 vs Ja feud?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabire3)
    Do you think this beef with this other girl will reach the heights of the 50 vs Ja feud?!
    Lmfaoo maybe one sided as the game and 40 glocc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuki)
    Lmfaoo maybe one sided as the game and 40 glocc
    Maybe! Maybe TSR will see that it is too serious and they need to take a side! They'll do a BET and tell one girl must leave because if she don't, the other, prettier girl will leave TSR and the boys will have nothing to look at. Oh I can see this being big!

(oh and btw, BET and MTV did refuse entrance to Ja, Benzino etc at award shows as it meant Eminem and 50 would refuse to perform if they was there).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabire3)
    Don't think any of them can buss a strap so no.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you Simran Mars Foster?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Why the **** am I always quoted on one of these weird threads? Why are the mods not doing anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Now this is going to sound really sarcastic, but it's been said like a million times before

See where it says "report post" - use it

Also, at 02:43, most people are going to be asleep regardless....

ReputationRep:
    Threads been cleaned up. If the thread descends in to a **** storm again, it'll be locked

How does it make you feel that no one likes you and is waiting for you to get banned?

ReputationRep:
      Is there any actual need for you to post things that have to be edited by a moderator :beard:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DeceitfulDove)
      Is there any actual need for you to post things that have to be edited by a moderator :beard:
      PRSOM. Made me laugh

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Maid Marian)
      How does it make you feel that no one likes you and is waiting for you to get banned?

I like her

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Maid Marian)
      Whats so bad about her?
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Why are you so shallow as to fall out with someone because they didn't fuel your ego with their rating of you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      1. What informed search algorithm would you use to help navigate a boat from Ireland to New Jersey? Compare and contrast by making reference to other informed search algorithms and heuristic functions to justify your choice. [33]
      • Political Ambassador
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      Are you aware there is poster by the name of WarrenBuffett who has created a loving and dedicated thread about you? LOL

ReputationRep:
      Apparently you made a thread about being prettier than someone. Are you genuinely up yourself?

ReputationRep:
      How does it feel being hated because you're beautiful?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.