Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I like older men - ask me anything. Watch

Announcements

(Original post by The vampire)
    Wait till you're 18 imo
    Definitely.

(Original post by AbdulKoyes)
    Do you think it's weird that in other western countries, a 40-50 year old dating you would be illegal?
    Is it not illegal in this country?

(Original post by anonymouspie227)
    Are you attracted to your dad? Do you have one?
    I would like an relationship with an older man. Not an incestuous one.

(Original post by vader9280)
    If you think it's 'normal' for a straight 16 year old girl to not fancy attractive young guys but 50 year old men with balls sagging till their knees, you're mental. She has some issues (which is not her fault), but let's not just say that she doesn't.
    You must be very talented to be able to diagnose me over the internet based on a few sentences. It's not like I hate every single guy my own age, I still find plenty attractive, but generally I find older men attractive more.

(Original post by Zenomorph)
    So what's the longest your relationships have been with OM ?
    I've never had one.

(Original post by Cassadee)
    I'm 20 and my boyfriends 30
    Got loads in common and have a strong loving relationship.
    As long as you're a legal adult (18) and find someone you have similar interests with. I think you can be happy with someone of any age saying that if you want someone to grow old with being 18 and 70 isn't the best idea
    Thank you for the advice

(Original post by MrEFeynman)
    What is normal? Opinions change with time, nothing is constant. As I said 18+, but as you asked it is not for you or me to decide what she should or should not feel. Did you know genius and insanity are two sides of the same coin.

The reason the World is in the state it is today, is down to people believing they know what is best for others. As you age, age itself becomes less relevant. Maturity and age fortunately/unfortunately are not linked together. I was more mature at 16 than most of my peers are now. We make mistakes when attempting to judge people, as we are judging them with what we know and what we think is right or wrong.

As the saying goes, "try walking a mile in my shoes." In other words, you know nothing about that individual, and will never be able to understand why they feel or act the way that they do. This is why judging other people is pointless. You always judge them as if you were in their place, with your own experiences, and none of their's.
    I agree with you wholeheartedly.

ReputationRep:
    Daddy issues

There's nothing attractive about some old guys saggy balls slapping against your chin

(Original post by fat_hobbit)
    Sloane, where are you?

You have a chance.
    Sure...

(Original post by Gambit92)
    Daddy issues

There's nothing attractive about some old guys saggy balls slapping against your chin
    I don't think all older guys are 'saggy'. Besides, they are old in relative to my own age. But really, 30/40 isn't old.

ReputationRep:
    lol 30-50 and it's not about money as you say, that's really strange.

(Original post by slade p)
    lol 30-50 and it's not about money as you say, that's really strange.
    Yup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've never had one.

But you wouldn't mind ?

(Original post by Zenomorph)
    But you wouldn't mind ?
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gambit92)
    Daddy issues

Not necessarily Dr Phil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What do you mean?
    Well since you started the thread about you fancying older guys - I guessed you wouldn't mind if you had a r/ship with one. That's a fair assumption isn't it ?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.