The Student Room Group

I'm a Bengali girl (plus uni dropout/Xbox gamer) - ask me anything!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Ff96
Pretty much yeah LOL, talking to H as we speak! Ahhhhhhhh no way, I'm doing the same! :redface: declined Bristol though, cos I firmed LSE :biggrin: I swear you do the sciences though?

You got into LSE?! Wow! That's brilliant!

Tell me, what did you get for AS? And where did you apply? And what offers did you get and what course did you apply for, blah blah

Basically tell me everything lmao

Looooooool my ex neighbour :frown: awwwh loool. This is so awks

Edit: Just read that you're doing the same course. WOW. At LSE?!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 81
Original post by AnharM
You got into LSE?! Wow! That's brilliant!

Tell me, what did you get for AS? And where did you apply? And what offers did you get and what course did you apply for, blah blah

Basically tell me everything lmao

Looooooool my ex neighbour :frown: awwwh loool. This is so awks

Thank you, same for you, Russell group unis ftw!

I do maths, fm, econ and soci, didn't drop anything. Kinda flopped last year, got ABBB :frown: applied for econ & maths at LSE, Queen Mary, Exeter and Bristol - which I all got offers for. Applied for pure econ at ucl as the joint course requirement was too high for me at the time :frown: got rejected for that obvs as my ps was all about maths. And I'm feeling pretty good about my exams :biggrin: there's me in a nutshell .. Now you! Hahaha ex neighbour aw
Reply 82
Original post by Ff96
Thank you, same for you, Russell group unis ftw!

I do maths, fm, econ and soci, didn't drop anything. Kinda flopped last year, got ABBB :frown: applied for econ & maths at LSE, Queen Mary, Exeter and Bristol - which I all got offers for. Applied for pure econ at ucl as the joint course requirement was too high for me at the time :frown: got rejected for that obvs as my ps was all about maths. And I'm feeling pretty good about my exams :biggrin: there's me in a nutshell .. Now you! Hahaha ex neighbour aw

PM me, don't wanna get reported lol
Original post by Mochassassin
YES, Rocksteady's Batman was ace! Origins was so disappointing. But what's also disappointing is that Rocksteady's coming back with Arkham Knight but I can't get it because it's next-gen! :frown:
OMG EVERYONE SAYS THAT. But I've only played Conviction and Black List. They were almost exactly like Hitman Absolution.

I only have a PS3 so I know how you feel. Just don't see the value in a PS4 just yet.

Play the older Splinter Cell games! They may not look good graphically but they are still boss when it comes to gameplay. Chaos Theory was the best one. Also, play the older Hitman games, Hitman Blood Money is by far and away the best one in the series and it's available on the Xbox 360
Original post by AnharM
PM me, don't wanna get reported lol

LMAO. It's about time. Skadoodle already. :P
Original post by AbdulKoyes
I only have a PS3 so I know how you feel. Just don't see the value in a PS4 just yet.

Play the older Splinter Cell games! They may not look good graphically but they are still boss when it comes to gameplay. Chaos Theory was the best one. Also, play the older Hitman games, Hitman Blood Money is by far and away the best one in the series and it's available on the Xbox 360

YAY, OKAY, I WILL. I'm so broke at the moment but I will. And nooo you don't have an Xbox! We could've played together! :frown:
Reply 86
LMAO. It's about time. Skadoodle already. :P

You didnt even answer my ''Are you living with your parents'' question you dumbo :tongue:
Original post by AnharM
You didnt even answer my ''Are you living with your parents'' question you dumbo :tongue:

I did, actually! GO CHECK IT AGAIN.
I said I live with my parents now during my 9 month dropout period but I lived/will live on campus for my studies, DUMBO. :wink:
Original post by Munrot07
Yeh they don't know. They found out years ago (weve been dating for 2 and a half years) and got super pissed so she pretended we broke up...yeh, they would not be happy :/

Oh gosh. :O
That really sucks! I hope things work out! Rooting for you both. :colondollar:
YAY, OKAY, I WILL. I'm so broke at the moment but I will. And nooo you don't have an Xbox! We could've played together! :frown:

I sold my Xbox about a year ago :frown: Having gone from the 360 to the PS3, I can say the Xbox was far more polished and the online was much better
Original post by AbdulKoyes
I sold my Xbox about a year ago :frown: Having gone from the 360 to the PS3, I can say the Xbox was far more polished and the online was much better

Every awesome gamer I meet has said they sold their Xbox. NO FAIR. WHYYYY. JUST WHYYYY. :frown:
Oh gosh. :O
That really sucks! I hope things work out! Rooting for you both. :colondollar:

How has ramadan been for you? :smile:
Reply 92
I did, actually! GO CHECK IT AGAIN.
I said I live with my parents now during my 9 month dropout period but I lived/will live on campus for my studies, DUMBO. :wink:

Loooooooool I should have never commented on this thread man :frown: hahaha

How has ramadan been for you? :smile:

Ramadan has been okay, actually! For an almost 20 hour fast, I never feel hungry!
Though I'm having disillusion/disbelief issues about Islam so it's a bit of a complex subject. :tongue:
Original post by AnharM
Loooooooool I should have never commented on this thread man :frown: hahaha

Lmaoooo, gtfo! Jk jk. <3
Ramadan has been okay, actually! For an almost 20 hour fast, I never feel hungry!
Though I'm having disillusion/disbelief issues about Islam so it's a bit of a complex subject. :tongue:

How so? :smile: Wanna talk about it?
How so? :smile: Wanna talk about it?

*worriedly looks around*
I MIGHT GET ATTACKED. Haha.
I'll PM you if that's okay?
*worriedly looks around*
I MIGHT GET ATTACKED. Haha.
I'll PM you if that's okay?

Go ahead! :smile:
How is Tomb Raider?

I haven't touched that game since people started to jump shot online.

These 'AMA' things seem to be the trend now so I figured, eh, why not do one yourself.

So as the title says, ask me anything! :cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
Every awesome gamer I meet has said they sold their Xbox. NO FAIR. WHYYYY. JUST WHYYYY. :frown:

Get with the times love :wink: Ditch the Xbox and get a PS3/4

Quick Reply

Latest