Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CSmith73)
    How do you guys know what flat you're in? All I got on my contract is a really long room number! :confused:
    Yeah when I first got the contract I was confused too, but after calling it all made sense.

On my contract the room number is : NOT-TG-C1-F7-169-B-A

C1 - I think is what block the flat is in
    F7 - I think is which floor the flat is on
    169 - Is the flat number
    B-A - The two bedrooms inside the 2 bed flat

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Thanks this was really useful! I had the company email my address to me as well so I know where I'm living now! So excited!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicawils0nx)
    I think I'm in a shared 6 bed and I'm doing education studies and early years at Clifton

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, have you had your flat number yet? I just wanted to see if we're in the same flat as I'm in a shared 6 bed as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waddy34)
    If you get in touch with them they will send you the pictures of the type of flat you are applying for. They sent me 5 pictures yesterday and it looks awesome. Can't wait now
    Hey, you had your flat number through yet? Would be so bizarre if we end up in the same flat!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, you had your flat number through yet? Would be so bizarre if we end up in the same flat!!
    Sorry I've not been on, Leeds fest has taken it out of me. Have you heard about the girls who were set on fire when a deodorant can exploded. They were my friends :l.

I have had it through but I do not know what it means, its one long number ? Room NOT-TG-C4-F3-157-G-A

ReputationRep:
    Also, what are the dates for moving in.

You also need to apply to defer your rent payment until your Student finance comes in!! Today is the last day you can do that.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I've not been on, Leeds fest has taken it out of me. Have you heard about the girls who were set on fire when a deodorant can exploded. They were my friends :l.

I have had it through but I do not know what it means, its one long number ? Room NOT-TG-C4-F3-157-G-A
    Oh gods, are they alright?! Well, I mean as alright as they can be?

haha!! You're in the flat next to me!!! 157 is your flat number (I'm in 156) and your bedroom is room G. C4 and F3 are your block and floor I think

ReputationRep:
    Also, what are the dates for moving in.

You also need to apply to defer your rent payment until your Student finance comes in!! Today is the last day you can do that.
    20th September.

Already done it, been approved

ReputationRep:
    Oh gods, are they alright?! Well, I mean as alright as they can be?

haha!! You're in the flat next to me!!! 157 is your flat number (I'm in 156) and your bedroom is room G. C4 and F3 are your block and floor I think
    Thats so weird haha. Guess the first drink is on you. I'm gonna get there for lunch time I think and get settled before a big big big night out.

They should be fine, just burnt badly and they're lucky they weren't blinded!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicawils0nx)
    I think I'm in a shared 6 bed and I'm doing education studies and early years at Clifton

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So glad that I'm not the only one going to Clifton. Such a relief, thought id be trekking on my own all the time but there seems to be a few

ReputationRep:
    Thats so weird haha. Guess the first drink is on you. I'm gonna get there for lunch time I think and get settled before a big big big night out.

They should be fine, just burnt badly and they're lucky they weren't blinded!!
    Oh alright then haha! I thinking that would be the best way to do it

Have you found any flatmates yet? I've only found one so far! Which facebook groups have you joined?

Glad to hear they'll be ok!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else received a rent overdue email today even though you've deferred your payment?
    I received one and emailed them back but I haven't had a response yet…

ReputationRep:
    Flat 12 or studying at Brackenhurst anyone??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheR)
    Has anyone else received a rent overdue email today even though you've deferred your payment?
    I received one and emailed them back but I haven't had a response yet…
    Yeah I've deferred my payment and I still received a rent overdue email.

So far I've just ignored it and I haven't had any issues, it's probably just an automated email, I hope...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex :D)
    Yeah I've deferred my payment and I still received a rent overdue email.

So far I've just ignored it and I haven't had any issues, it's probably just an automated email, I hope...
    I emailed them and (surprise, surprise) no reply. I'll be calling later today if I still don't receive an email so I can sort it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheR)
    I emailed them and (surprise, surprise) no reply. I'll be calling later today if I still don't receive an email so I can sort it out.
    They aren't very responsive to emails are they? XD

After countless emails about different things I have just given up, it's hard enough contacting them by phone with their constant holding/redirecting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaanna)
    Flat 12 or studying at Brackenhurst anyone??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not sure about Glasshouse specifically but there are usually quite a few people who live in the city and commute out to Brack by the 100 Bus, I lived in Victoria Halls for my seconds year and did the same. The bus stop is about 10 minutes walk tops. Join some societies in the city, best thing I ever did.

ReputationRep:
    Flat Floor 5 @ 161 at glasshouse anyone?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.