Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

101 signs you're an attractive person watch

ReputationRep:
    As cliche as it sounds, Attraction is in the eye of the beholder, you can be seen as ugly but someone will find you attractive, if your a guy and you make a girl laugh, even if you consider her way out of you league, their is a good chance over a period of time she will really like you, because, you make her happy.

ReputationRep:
    When the Top Gear staff ask you to stand near the front

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    true, but it doesn't matter if you're a slut or someone who's slept with one person, you're still not a virgin. Basically virgins are more likely to be unattractive
    not if they are religious
    also, thats more a test of not being manly/personable enough
    you have to one ugly ass son of a ***** as a man for no girl to like you based on that alone, even though youve got a great confident personality.
    like physical deformity level of ugly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrie Lyons)
    not if they are religious
    also, thats more a test of not being manly/personable enough
    you have to one ugly ass son of a ***** as a man for no girl to like you based on that alone, even though youve got a great confident personality.
    like physical deformity level of ugly...
    maybe its down to confidence. Ugly -> no confidence -> unattractive

Either way the ugly ones will be virgins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sicaspeak)
    Thank you. I agree, I really do think confidence makes such a big difference to how you feel about yourself and how people perceive you. Just a shame I don't have too much of it right now! But thank you for your advice - I'll do my best to follow it
    How do people perceive confident people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    How do people perceive confident people?
    I'd say more approachable and easy to talk to and be around, compared to someone like myself who can be quite shy and reserved around people I don't know very well.

ReputationRep:
    When you get the menopause in your pants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BradleyLawrence)
    As cliche as it sounds, Attraction is in the eye of the beholder, you can be seen as ugly but someone will find you attractive, if your a guy and you make a girl laugh, even if you consider her way out of you league, their is a good chance over a period of time she will really like you, because, you make her happy.
    ^^THIS
    A good sense of humor is most important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky345)
    ^^THIS
    A good sense of humor is most important
    Would you rather go out with a funny gorilla or a humorless Hugh Grant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    Would you rather go out with a funny gorilla or a humorless Hugh Grant?
    give an example of who you mean by a 'gorilla'

ReputationRep:
    give an example of who you mean by a 'gorilla'

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're saying you'd rather form a relationship and/or bang this particularly funny (let's assume) gorilla over a humorless Hugh Grant, then there's something disingenuous (or at least hugely simplified) in your analysis.

ReputationRep:
    People laugh at your jokes, even when they're not funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melancholy)
    well in that case i think i will have to go with hugh jackman, the language barriers between me and the gorilla may prove too much...

oh and i assume you are one of these guys who never believe girls when they say they value personality over looks? (probably stemmed from personal experiences)

ReputationRep:
    well in that case i think i will have to go with hugh jackman, the language barriers between me and the gorilla may prove too much...

oh and i assume you are one of these guys who never believe girls when they say they value personality over looks? (probably stemmed from personal experiences)
    No, I'm married, and I dig all that romantic stuff and believe it. I'm with my wife because I like her personality - she is funny, she is smart, she does make me laugh, we have fun and can talk for ages. But I think it's insincere to say that there's no element of attraction between us - it's probably what caught our attentions first.

ReputationRep:
    When you get main parts in films and modelling work :cool:
    Also getting a job as a model at Hollister I guess
    When guys laugh at your jokes that aren't funny in a really exagerrated way
    If you have curly hair (lololol dis is a personal bias)

But that's all superficial

If you have an attractive personality then I guess one indication is the ability to make and maintain good friendships and the ability to make people smile and laugh
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    People ask for your number.

Of course, I'm not speaking from experience.:sigh:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else disappointed there wasn't a precise list of 101 things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ1012)
    Is anyone else disappointed there wasn't a precise list of 101 things?
    Yeah really expected a list when I clicked on this thread :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I hear the door knock, and it's the postman. I'm still waking up and I'm just in my underwear and my morning wood is raging. I thought **** it though, went downstairs and I opened the door. There before me was a handsome 6'2 man, mixed race with arms like an olympic athlete. He looked at me with a warm smoldering, but menacing stare which aroused me further. I looked at his bulging crotch throbbing like a heartbeat.

I asked him to come in for some morning tea, but within seconds he was on his knees slurping my wang like it was the last ice cream on earth in the middle of a heatwave in Death Valley. He couldn't stay long so he me handed the kettle I ordered shortly after I blew my load over his face and went. Wife came home only an hour later. ***** still doesn't know ****, it may as well never happened for all we know.

And it would never have happened if I wasn't so attractive.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.