girls... how would you react Watch

TroyAndAbed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Looks like something a generic pretty boy would post under a picture of his girlfriend on Instagram with a bunch of comments underneath from braindead girls saying things like "relationship goals *ok hand sign emoji* *clapping emoji*"
Brixton.Gorgon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
She'd say that but I can guarantee at the back of her mind, she finds it creepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I love seeing people's head chopped off in movies :sexface:.

If I ever saw it happen on the streets I would probabaly laugh my head off:sexface:.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Her voice is like silk, her laugh rings like music, calling the wayfarer, spellbounded, her walk like the breeze, patient, sure, comforting, her smile like the sun, bright and hot, her eyes like the stars, making me tremble, the knowing twinkle electrifying, her soul a supernova, the depth of it makes her so strong, like a beacon of sweet hope, strengthening those whose lives she blesses..damn, she rules my dreams. She dazzles me and rocks me to the core of my being...her heart keeps my heart beating and goodness blossoms out of it like a beautiful flower. Her elegance captivates me like magical power. She's so strong, yet so soft. So tough, yet so gentle. Feisty yet shy. But what truly makes her amazing, is that she's oblivious to all of it. Sweet sweet innocence.* Her modesty is like a breath of fresh air. The purity of her soul shines out of her like brilliant white light, illuminating the darkness like the splendour of an angel, you are an angel. Come to me, save me from the pain and the torture of this world, envelope me in the warmth of your heart, in the light of your character, in the heat of your gaze, in the beauty of your smile... They try to tell you you're not pretty, that you're not beautiful, that the hazel in your eyes isnt like a teasing dancing fire. They tell you you need to expose your body to express yourself, that your exterior is more important than your interior. Don't listen, because they are so wrong, can't they see that your exterior is only a mirror that reflects your interior. You don't need to be naked to be gorgeous, because whats inside is what matters. Thats what definers you as a person, and its the person inside you that i love...because it shines and sparkles out of the crystal of your soul like the sun creates diamonds out of water, my heart explodes from the power you radiate... you and me we can light up the sky, if you stay by my side, we can rule the world... When i see you, everything else fades away, and time stands still as if to capture the moment for ever, to treasure it forever because you are to treasure. Beautiful, wonderful, strong, special, brilliant, fabulous, elegant, unique...and you deserve so much more that language cannot even imagine to perceive
Girl... tu es mignon, mi cielo
BrownEyedGirl92
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yep, still making me cringe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads