?
Report 4 years ago
Anybody applied for a PGCE here? :-) x
MedievalWitch
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think I've changed my mind going to put Nottingham Trent as first choice doing Early Years and Special and Inclusive Education? Anybody else thinking of doing this course?
I changed my mind because I was looking at the societies and saw that they allow anyone into the History society and think I'm going to look into them at fresher's week anyone else??
verityhembrow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've got an offer for Psychology and Criminology :-) any one else??
miaellenx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MedievalWitch)
I think I've changed my mind going to put Nottingham Trent as first choice doing Early Years and Special and Inclusive Education? Anybody else thinking of doing this course?
I changed my mind because I was looking at the societies and saw that they allow anyone into the History society and think I'm going to look into them at fresher's week anyone else??
They do? Ooh, might have to have a look a that myself, being the History geek I am. :mmm:

(Original post by verityhembrow)
I've got an offer for Psychology and Criminology :-) any one else??
I haven't applied for Psychology and Criminology - I just wanted to say well done on the offer.

-

Well done to everyone else who has offers for their courses too! Personally, I haven't heard anything as of yet, but looking at previous years, I may be waiting a while. :erm:
verityhembrow
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't applied for Psychology and Criminology - I just wanted to say well done on the offer.

-

Well done to everyone else who has offers for their courses too! Personally, I haven't heard anything as of yet, but looking at previous years, I may be waiting a while. :erm:
Thank you! Uni's have until May as far as I'm aware to reply anyway so i wouldn't worry
miaellenx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by verityhembrow)
Thank you! Uni's have until May as far as I'm aware to reply anyway so i wouldn't worry
Oh, I know. It'd just be nice to hear something soon... I'm just too impatient for this, haha. :innocent:
Shanbon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer from NTU to do both European Law and Buiness law, anyone else??
lollie5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Shanbon)
Got an offer from NTU to do both European Law and Buiness law, anyone else??
I've got an offer for European Law!
Shanbon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lollie5)
I've got an offer for European Law!
Yay! Found someone!!
lollie5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's my firm choice and then the Law M100 course is my insurance! didn't think I'd find anyone else interested in it very easily as there's so few places!
Shanbon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know same! The LLB Business Law course is my firm at the moment and then I think I'm going to put another Uni down as my insurance! Have you looked at any of the accommodations?
Jezzahuzza
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone applying for Forensic Science??
s.squena
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got an offer for International Law anyone else applied for this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
jc20
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For people who got their offers, are you thinking about accommodation? Where do you think you want to live? I think i'm going for either Hampden, Sandby or Gill Street South
s.squena
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
For people who got their offers, are you thinking about accommodation? Where do you think you want to live? I think i'm going for either Hampden, Sandby or Gill Street South
I think I'll most likely just get private accommodation...seems more appealing to me...

Posted from TSR Mobile
jc20
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by s.squena)
I think I'll most likely just get private accommodation...seems more appealing to me...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I've looked at some private ones too (glasshouse, victoria) but parents at the moment prefer me to stay in halls. Depends I guess
Shanbon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
I'm planning on Gill Street South or Byron
lollie5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
Im looking at private mainly, probably Goldsmith Court or Glasshouse?
Shanbon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got an offer for Business Law?

Posted from TSR Mobile
JFP
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lollie5)
Im looking at private mainly, probably Goldsmith Court or Glasshouse?
Glasshouse looks good, spoke to a first year who lives there and they said it was a good place to live :thumbsup:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day - City Campus Only Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Jun '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads