anyone confused about the student room? Watch

Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zamestaneh)
Not to throw spanner in the pipes, but if I wanted to pointlessly watch cars going around a track, I'd watch F1
Well the f1 race that was on just a few hours ago was in Texas, so we should've had this talk earlier
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by President Putin)
Sherlock?
:confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
President Putin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is that thou, Sherlock?
omgimnaomi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I just wanted a go writing a post and some sort of conformation what I was doing was right and I have no shame in being a tad confused and telling people that if it may have meant advice on how to operate the site effectively

(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
This is clearly an attention seeking tactic. Even if you really couldn't navigate this site (which is a genuine concern with new users), it's likely you'd have tried to learn quietly over time rather than make a thread telling everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eva.Gregoria
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by President Putin)
Is that thou, Sherlock?
:holmes:

(Original post by omgimnaomi)
I just wanted a go writing a post and some sort of conformation what I was doing was right and I have no shame in being a tad confused and telling people that if it may have meant advice on how to operate the site effectively
You made your own thread, managed to upload a profile picture and can reply to quotes efficiently, what other help do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
OP the first rule of TSR: don't talk about TSR

The second rule of TSR: thou shalt rep thee who doth make troll threads

The third rule of af TSR: thou shalt adopt multiple personalities over thine TSR career for optimal lulz
Whoops, guess I messed that one up
omgimnaomi
Rep:
?
No you get me wrong I do admit I feel I get it more now but prior to making a thread obviously I hadn't made a thread and again before making a thread I hadn't had the opportunity to learn how to reply to a quote but obviously I have now. I don't want to argue I was just unsure if I was doing the right thing as I seemed to just be scrolling around aimlessly and did genuinely just want some conformation
:holmes:

You made your own thread, managed to upload a profile picture and can reply to quotes efficiently, what other help do you need?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Black Rose)
Oh I don't think she'll axe us, I think she'll join in. :mmm:
Oh... Poor Marian :sad:

Well, i'll just have to challenge all three of you to a scrabble game: if I win , the name is forgotten. Agreed? :pierre:
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)

Well, i'll just have to challenge all three of you to a scrabble game: if I win , the name is forgotten. Agreed? :pierre:
Can I join the game of scrabble? :3
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)

:console:

What if I don't agree?

Spoiler:
Show
Scrabble game sounds good :mmm: We know who will win though :rofl:
Maid Marian
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
Can I join the game of scrabble? :3
Only 4 to a game You and me can play a separate game :yes: I warn you, i'm quite good :smug:
Eva.Gregoria
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No you get me wrong I do admit I feel I get it more now but prior to making a thread obviously I hadn't made a thread and again before making a thread I hadn't had the opportunity to learn how to reply to a quote but obviously I have now. I don't want to argue I was just unsure if I was doing the right thing as I seemed to just be scrolling around aimlessly and did genuinely just want some conformation
Confirmation*

I gave you a few opportunities to correct that, you didn't so I might as well correct you now.

Ok it's good that you've learnt quite a bit since making this thread, therefore there doesn't seem be any more need for this thread, is there?
omgimnaomi
Rep:
?
oh gosh and you question when I'm confused? Oh dear I'd laugh at me and no not really, am I supposed to delete it or something now?
Confirmation*

I gave you a few opportunities to correct that, you didn't so I might as well correct you now.

Ok it's good that you've learnt quite a bit since making this thread, therefore there doesn't seem be any more need for this thread, is there?
Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Confirmation*

Do these threads take up room on the sewver or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What's up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Confirmation*

Well yeah, could close it I guess, but it won't really affect the rest of the site much will it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Obiejess
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What's The Student Room?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eva.Gregoria
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
oh gosh and you question when I'm confused? Oh dear I'd laugh at me and no not really, am I supposed to delete it or something now?
No don't bother, you're going to have to ask the mods and they only reply if they feel like it. Just let it die down or turn it to a chat thread if you please :dontknow:
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Obiejess)
What's The Student Room?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If only I was on the website....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eva.Gregoria
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Yeah dude)
Do these threads take up room on the sewver or something?

Posted from TSR Mobile
You did that on purpose
And they probably do tbh but that's not something I'm particularly bothered about anyway.

(Original post by Andy98)
Well yeah, could close it I guess, but it won't really affect the rest of the site much will it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not really, I've suggested that she asks it to be moved to chat if she wants.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.86%
No - but I will (101)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (632)
47.66%

Watched Threads