cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by donutaud15)

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have family members who had the same issue and still managed to get pregnant later on, so do not despair :-)
SuperDuperNoob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I wouldn't since I didn't earn it. He did. If he chooses to contribute to his child's upbringing then he can pay for school or set up a trust.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can do it legally. You can force him to give you his house as well while he looks for a new place to live.
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by cole-slaw)
I have family members who had the same issue and still managed to get pregnant later on, so do not despair :-)
Yeah. I was told there are medication to stimulate ovulation but tbh the lady who did the scan thinks I ovulated just fine. And since I'm late () it could well be a baby. I nearly hug the lady lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
donutaud15
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperDuperNoob)
You can do it legally. You can force him to give you his house as well while he looks for a new place to live.
I could but absolutely have no interest in anything that is his. Obviously I would fight for my share since I paid for some things but only to the amount I contributed. Anyway we have no plan to divorce so..

Posted from TSR Mobile
SuperDuperNoob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I could but absolutely have no interest in anything that is his. Obviously I would fight for my share since I paid for some things but only to the amount I contributed. Anyway we have no plan to divorce so..

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha you're saying that right now. But if you get divorced and are filled with vengeance you could easily destroy his life and maybe even have him sent to jail for some time.

You're only 22 I can't imagine that you'd have 1000 pounds a month........ unless your parents support you
donutaud15
Rep:
?
haha you're saying that right now. But if you get divorced and are filled with vengeance you could easily destroy his life and maybe even have him sent to jail for some time.

You're only 22 I can't imagine that you'd have 1000 pounds a month........ unless your parents support you
I have inheritance and most jobs I could go for pay more than 1000 a month. If anything I have more than my husband. And sorry to disappoint you but I'm not the type to ruin his life. Not my problem if you don't believe me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
PandaWho
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Polycystic ovaries and possible pregnancy (but too early to confirm )

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have PCOS hun :five: hopefully it is pregnancy
Spoiler:
Show
if you need to chat about it im back on xsoc chat :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
SuperDuperNoob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have inheritance and most jobs I could go for pay more than 1000 a month. If anything I have more than my husband. And sorry to disappoint you but I'm not the type to ruin his life. Not my problem if you don't believe me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So you would actually work rather than stay at home and bring YOUR child up at least for the first 2 years? You won't ruin your husbands life, just make it easier for yourself. After all its HIS child and he has to pay for it!!

And if you don't want any trouble you could live off the state!

Anyways, how does it feel to have so much power in your marriage? Or at least, potential power
donutaud15
Rep:
?
(Original post by PandaWho)
I have PCOS hun :five: hopefully it is pregnancy
Spoiler:
Show
if you need to chat about it im back on xsoc chat :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully!

So you would actually work rather than stay at home and bring YOUR child up at least for the first 2 years? You won't ruin your husbands life, just make it easier for yourself. After all its HIS child and he has to pay for it!!

And if you don't want any trouble you could live off the state!

Anyways, how does it feel to have so much power in your marriage? Or at least, potential power
Er no thanks. I was brought up better than that.

And I think it's stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SuperDuperNoob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Er no thanks. I was brought up better than that.

And I think it's stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You were brought up to believe that staying at home is a bad thing or that your husband doesn't need to pay for his child?

Why do you think its stupid? Don't you like having power??
donutaud15
Rep:
?
You were brought up to believe that staying at home is a bad thing or that your husband doesn't need to pay for his child?

Why do you think its stupid? Don't you like having power??
I was brought up to believe I should work once my child goes to school and if separated my husband should have a choice whether to pay for his child or not. After all my dad had a choice to support me and mum didn't ask him.

It's not power. It's stupidity and if i want to debate about this I would post in your thread. But as it happens I don't particularly care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SuperDuperNoob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was brought up to believe I should work once my child goes to school and if separated my husband should have a choice whether to pay for his child or not. After all my dad had a choice to support me and mum didn't ask him.

It's not power. It's stupidity and if i want to debate about this I would post in your thread. But as it happens I don't particularly care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not a question of "should" or should not. The point is that he does NOT have a choice by law. He has to pay. It might lead him to financial ruin but that isn't the point either.

Why do you say that it isn't power when it so clearly is? (at least to me) I don't want to get into stupid debates either, just conversation... I'm interested in people's opinions
Alice_95
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I hope you're feeling better and have more information about what is going on and how you can manage PCOS. It's really scary sitting and waiting. I hope all the staff are lovely and helpful.
donutaud15
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alice_95)
I hope you're feeling better and have more information about what is going on and how you can manage PCOS. It's really scary sitting and waiting. I hope all the staff are lovely and helpful.
Still in pain. I was told there's a medication they could give me for fertility but I said I'll wait as there's about 50% chance I'm pregnant. Just really annoyed as apparently the doctors knew about it last year but didn't tell me.

The staff had been wonderful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alice_95
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Still in pain. I was told there's a medication they could give me for fertility but I said I'll wait as there's about 50% chance I'm pregnant. Just really annoyed as apparently the doctors knew about it last year but didn't tell me.

The staff had been wonderful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh dear. Ah no that is so frustrating! Well at least it's information you have now for the future.

That's great to hear, it can make such a difference
SuperDuperNoob
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
oh my god you ignored me! :cry2:
username197472
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good luck lovely ahhh waiting is hard! Hope it is a baby. :hugs: keep us updated if it is.
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
oh my god you ignored me! :cry2:
Yes, because this thread is all about you.
donutaud15
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alice_95)
Oh dear. Ah no that is so frustrating! Well at least it's information you have now for the future.

That's great to hear, it can make such a difference
Yeah definitely.

I met a filipina nurse last night and we were chatting in Tagalog and it was a good distraction. She was lovely!

(Original post by tradingmyheartforyours)
Good luck lovely ahhh waiting is hard! Hope it is a baby. :hugs: keep us updated if it is.
Fingers crossed and I definitely will.

I've now been discharged from the hospital so all good

Posted from TSR Mobile
emobambam
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah. I was told there are medication to stimulate ovulation but tbh the lady who did the scan thinks I ovulated just fine. And since I'm late () it could well be a baby. I nearly hug the lady lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really hope you're pregnant. That would be great news.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise