Political Economy/Politics Entrants 2015 Watch

fel45678
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I just got rejected this last week for Political Economy at KLC. Do you guys think I should contact the admissions team to see if there are any vacancies for this course since I met all the requirements needed and my personal statement was actually really good or what should I do?? Thanks for your help!
fel45678
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Logolept)
Conditional. Finally!
I just got rejected this last week for Political Economy at KLC. Do you guys think I should contact the admissions team to see if there are any vacancies for this course since I met all the requirements needed and my personal statement was actually really good or what should I do?? Thanks for your help!
Logolept
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by fel45678)
Go for it, just don't act desperate. Simply ask why you got rejected first and then follow it up with "If I get the grades, is there a chance you will accept me". Although, you may not get a reply, it is worth a shot!

Good luck.
Marc-c001
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
MSc Politics & Politcal Economy Offer Holder, LSE 2015 entry. Does anyone know how different KCL's program is from LSE's?
ludovicomatildi
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did u get a conditional or unconditional offer ?
(Original post by Jamie S)
Hey,

I hear very little on here regarding Political Economy and Politics applicants at King's College London, so I've decided to create a thread.

I applied for Political Economy in October, with A*A*A predicted with 4As at AS.

What have you guys heard and anyone got anything more than a confirmation?

Jamie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise