It will probably be March that we'll hear back
Hmm well when I went to the interview they said to us but the end of January

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jordenamber
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi! I had my interview for adult nursing on 12th of December and still not heard anything back, a couple of girls I know both heard a few days after but they got rejected so I'm really anxious waiting! Has anyone else heard back who got interviewed in December? X
miriamcalla
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had my interview in Jan and not heard anything back.. I had an interview at Sheffield last week and a few people there said that they got told they would be told by the end of Jan, so hopefully not long! x
Rebeccalouise15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jordenamber)
Hi! I had my interview for adult nursing on 12th of December and still not heard anything back, a couple of girls I know both heard a few days after but they got rejected so I'm really anxious waiting! Has anyone else heard back who got interviewed in December? X
Yeah that's the same with me hopefully soon because they did say by the end of January, couple of girls I met heard aswell they had been rejected, is Derby your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jordenamber
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah Derby is my first choice and it's the only one I haven't heard back from! :-( what about you? X
Rebeccalouise15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jordenamber)
Yeah Derby is my first choice and it's the only one I haven't heard back from! :-( what about you? X
Yeah same nobody seems to have heard back yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
StoneA1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't a had a reply yet from my interview in January, hoping that no news is good news!
It'sBecky
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I'm going for my interview next monday, I was just wondering is there anything I can do to prepare for the group activity? I'm so nervous about the whole day :eek: , I'm from Northern Ireland so it's going to be really daunting haha

Thanks
_mirri
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I had mine in December, was so nervous but it was fine For the group activity we watched a video and then had a discussion about what we watched.. we were in groups of about 5 so it was easy to talk in

Good luck x
It'sBecky
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by _mirri)
Hey, I had mine in December, was so nervous but it was fine For the group activity we watched a video and then had a discussion about what we watched.. we were in groups of about 5 so it was easy to talk in

Good luck x
thanks so much, that doesn't sound as bad as I was expecting it to be
rxoxsxe
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hey guys,
ive got an interview at 9 in the morning at the chesterfield campus for derby university for adult nursing and I have been doing my research but I am still really nervous and was wondering if any one had any advice?
ZoeBunney
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What you planning to wear?

The tests are just unit conversions, spelling and grammar and finally a values test asking like you have a job interview but an old lady collapses what would you do? Etc.

The group interview is watching a video on discussing it in relation to the 6 C's to care so revise them.

The personal interview is pretty short and easy, just relax.

You'll be fine it's super nice there. If you run into a lecturer called Debbie tell her Zoe Bunney says hello
kirstycope
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi guys,

I've seen that people are wondering about when they'll hear back from Derby. I had an interview at the Chesterfield campus on the 20th of January and have been offered a place today so everyone should hear back shortly!

Good luck!

Kirsty C x
ZoeBunney
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's fantastic Kirsty well done
kirstycope
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ZoeBunney)
That's fantastic Kirsty well done
Thanks! Have you heard back yet? We had our interview on the same day didn't we x
ZoeBunney
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah we did, I've not heard anything yet though, hopefully I'll hear this week though x
kirstycope
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oooooh, no news is good news hopefully! Good luck!!!
rxoxsxe
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ZoeBunney)
What you planning to wear?

The tests are just unit conversions, spelling and grammar and finally a values test asking like you have a job interview but an old lady collapses what would you do? Etc.

The group interview is watching a video on discussing it in relation to the 6 C's to care so revise them.

The personal interview is pretty short and easy, just relax.

You'll be fine it's super nice there. If you run into a lecturer called Debbie tell her Zoe Bunney says hello
hey zoe
I was planning to wear a smart dress I have and and I have revised the 6 c's but im just scared I am goin to mix them as daft as that sounds when im nervous but thank you
Rebeccajane95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rxoxsxe)
hey guys,
ive got an interview at 9 in the morning at the chesterfield campus for derby university for adult nursing and I have been doing my research but I am still really nervous and was wondering if any one had any advice?
Is your interview tomorrow? Mines tomorrow too... I'm so scared!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Derby
    Undergraduate Taster Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 1 May '19
  • University of Derby
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening - Derby Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 14 May '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (121)
39.54%
No - but I will (16)
5.23%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.54%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (149)
48.69%

Watched Threads