• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Magnesium)
    I do this all the time :lol:
    WHAAAT?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I happen to have coca cola and chips (fries) in one sitting I sometimes like to take a sip of the cola and then eat the chips.. so I chew the chips in the cola. I don't know why I do this but I like doing it. Thank goodness I don't do it often.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    WHAAAT?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I dip fries into mcflurry. It tastes so gooodd.

ReputationRep:
    I do this all the time :lol:
    My friends think it's weird totally missing out.

ReputationRep:
    I also have an obsession with being the person who walks on the right if I'm walking with one other person because I feel that my left side would feel so bare otherwise..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    Looking at houses on Rightmove :mmm:
    I thought i was the only one :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    My friends think it's weird totally missing out.
    Same here, although I have found a few people and made them try it out. They're officially converts

ReputationRep:
    Same here, although I have found a few people and made them try it out. They're officially converts
    Good Job! Spread the salty crispy sweet and cold goodness!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdamCee)
    Singing to the Frozen album.

No shame.
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johann von Gauss)
    I like to spend my time rudely correcting grammer, and derive much satisfaction from posting random maths puns.

You mean perfect squares, right?
    Yes but like really big ones xD (I know I'm weird)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisychain_)
    I thought i was the only one :rofl:
    Oh no girl :mmm::five:

ReputationRep:
    Every time I see my reflection I flick the middle finger at myself.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm coming, I sometimes say what I'm doing out loud like I'm on come dine with me:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I often replay awkward moments from years ago in my head, imagining how it should have gone. Including imaginary arguments I wish I'd had with people. And replaying actual arguments in my head, thinking of a load of things I should have said, and then winning that argument in my head hours later.

(Original post by Ice Dragon)
    I like to research things on the Internet I imagine a lot of people would simply find weird or not that interesting. For example, the legal system in Yemen or updates on LGBT rights around the world.
    I'm a bit like that. I followed the civil war in Libya and am following the war in Syria as well, simply because it's history in the making.

Not many people could talk in detail about the unrest in those countries, especially the Syrian war which has lots of different fights going on rather than just two sides fighting each other.

ReputationRep:
    I love scaring myself with creepy things such as creepypasta and all weird and wonderful stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Sit in my room, in the complete darkness, for like an hour. I put some music on in the background (Oasis, Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs) and think about the meaning of life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like to go through the prime numbers in my head for no reason at all.
    Sometimes, I'll get into a weird mood, and just re-arrange all my books (there's a lot), into different categories than they're already in.
    One of the weirdest things I do is probably using a different pen in all my subjects, and I can't use the pen for one subject in a different subject.

(Original post by Obiejess)
    Sit in my room, in the complete darkness, for like an hour. I put some music on in the background (Oasis, Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys, Kaiser Chiefs) and think about the meaning of life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least I'm not the only one who does this!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.