Kallisto
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
My ex had a tattoo like that on his back. It was nice but it was black and red
Yeah, red and black is a good combination. Fits good to a chinese dragon.
Sanandamaitreya
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have several tattoos... Some I love and others I dislike.

My advice is to research your tattooist and never be swayed by price.

i love my leg tattoos the most

Grantland
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm only ever going to get a tattoo once I have enough money to hire a great artist to do something, no point in being stingy and getting something I'll regret for the rest of my life. Additionally, I need a sound career first, I don't want to be the guy putting makeup on his tattoo before a job interview.
Nerdy_Birdy96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sanandamaitreya)
I have several tattoos... Some I love and others I dislike.

My advice is to research your tattooist and never be swayed by price.

i love my leg tattoos the most

They are so nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
lotusbloom
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have one. Planning just one more, a small flower dedicated to my mum, and then that will be it for my ink
AlphaDog0127
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not got any yet, plan to get them done at the end of Uni. I'm waiting to get more savings because I'd rather wait and get something epic than a shoddy job now. That and I want my own work done and need a couple of years to brush up my drawing skills. Until then I shall stick with piercings
NatalieMT
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
Ouch the ribs?
Yep 14 hours, it cost me an absolute fortune but I'd do it 100 times over, it's lovely though! It's floral with butterflies and lace. The pain wasn't actually that bad, I did it in 3 sessions and only one of them was what I'd term painful but it was mainly due to the length of the session, the first 3/4 hours were fine, last 2 really sucked.
hamix.forllz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yes, and people who don't like them are killjoys...
Illegal Algebra
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i want r.i.p. and AKs tatted on my chest
converselove
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Both inner forearms. Left is a triad with "believe" in the middle. Right says "Time to be alive". Planning on getting a wolf on my left shoulder in a couple of weeks and I want a phoenix (full colour) on my right shoulder/arm but only when I have the money to get it done the way I want it. Those are definite but also thinking on a tattoo for my ribs. Possibly a quote, not sure yet!
Ahava
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got a tattoo of something really silly (I'm not going to go into it) when I was 18.

It would have taken many sessions of laser removal to get rid of it, which no way I could afford, so I decided to get it covered with something I find meaningful and important to me. I'm so glad I decided to get it covered, since it was a risky decision because it is quite big, but it ended up to be the best decision of my life. I ended up falling for my tattoo artist and now we have been together for quite a while. It was all meant to be.

However, if I hadn't acted so rash in the first place and got a stupid tattoo, I think I would have remained tattooless. But then I'm not sure if I would have ever met the love of my life. Hmm.
myblueheaven339
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have 2 small ones. An anchor on my wrist which I chose during a time of depression and anxiety to remind myself to hold on to the good things, and an infinity symbol I got with my best friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (213)
27.92%
No (550)
72.08%

Watched Threads