Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farah4298)
    With the results I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm worried about my grades. It will be better if they decrease the grade boundaries

ReputationRep:
    anyone got grade boundaries??

ReputationRep:
    Where is Phy unit 3 thread?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unicorn16)
    doesnt matter XD
    I was wondering if you or anyone here have the mark scheme for this paper: https://www.edexcel.com/migrationdoc...e_20140115.pdf

i need to check if my answers are correct
    They will release it after releasing your results so no point of referring to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hariszohdi)
    The thing that I don't understand is that why did they scheduled both Unit 1 subjects on the same damn day? smh
    I think that u are probably sitting for A2 in jan 2016. Please inform this to other jan 16 candidates:

Can't really understand why the January timetables of Edexcel are always such a mess. How on earth is it possible to sit for two difficult exams on the same day? Yeah
    it's possible to sit for the exams but almost impossible to get a good grade.

This time the Jan16 IAL A2 routine is horrible. The provisional routine are already available on the Edexcel website.
    Just a hint to the A2 candidates on how tough it is for Science students:

21st jan--- Chemistry unit 4 morning and physics unit 4 evening

25th jan--- Bio unit 4 (accounting unit 2 also at the same time)
    26th jan--- Physics unit 5 morning and Chemistry unit 5 evening
    27th jan--- Bio unit 5 and S2
    28th jan--- Physics unit 6 and M2

If any candidate of jan 16 is concerned about this and want a change to the routine, please mail to:- [email protected]
    Request them not to set two exams on the same day.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.