The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

University of Greenwich applications 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by SK-PrimaryEd
I had my interview for Primary Education on Wednesday. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm still waiting for a decision from them...kinda nervous. When I went for another interview in a different university. I found out the same day.

I'm sure you did great! They probably have to cut the numbers and use interviews to do it :smile:. If you're feeling confident, you'll be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 81
yeah i did
Reply 82
yes i did. have u heard back?

Original post by Tracy_Baby
Hey, I've applied to study TV and film production.. Who else has ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I haven't cos I didn't send them a portfolio .. It's not my first choice anyway

Where else have you applied to ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh sorry disregard that post. Wrong discussion.. But no I haven't heard from them unfortunately :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone applied to do psychology? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Danni_079
I'm sure you did great! They probably have to cut the numbers and use interviews to do it :smile:. If you're feeling confident, you'll be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I hope so
Reply 87
have you sent them your videos/portfolio? cause i got an email like a week ago asking if i could send that in. i sent it on saturday so hopefully i will hear back soon.
No they haven't emailed me back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Is anyone going to the open day on the 21st? :smile:
Oooh I might go ! Didn't know they were having another one so soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Oooh I might go ! Didn't know they were having another one so soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I checked last night and noticed it! :biggrin: All of the Universities are having them on the same day, it's so frustrating! :P
Ikr!! How do they expect us to attend all of them -__- but hopefully I can take the day off work to go to the open day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Ikr!! How do they expect us to attend all of them -__- but hopefully I can take the day off work to go to the open day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, it's crazy! I'm a little concerned about Greenwich now, I just viewed their stats on Unistats and their employment rate for my course isn't great :/ which is obviously a concern!
Ooh what was the percentage rate ? Definitely ask them about that. Is the course generally a difficult one to find work in or ? Cos obviously that could be why .. In the meantime keep looking at other unis :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Ooh what was the percentage rate ? Definitely ask them about that. Is the course generally a difficult one to find work in or ? Cos obviously that could be why .. In the meantime keep looking at other unis :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Overall employment and study rate was 65% which is fine, but I looked at the specific employment sectors people went into and it didn't look promising. It's quite a broad course so careers vary, but I'm looking more at Journalism, Media and Public Relations as career options. Also it detailed what degree types people came out with and the majority struggled to get 2:1 and 1st's. That's what I'm aiming for, definitely go on unistats and look these things up, it's helped a little with my searching that's for sure!
Oh wow I see, yeah I do use that site quite a bit but I'll check again. Don't forget it's also about the individual and not solely the course/lecturers. (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
I got an offer for Game Design & Development and my best friend got one for Biology so I'm pretty excited :3
Reply 98
Original post by Tettles
I got an offer for Game Design & Development and my best friend got one for Biology so I'm pretty excited :3

Congrats to both of you!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Thanks ^_^

Quick Reply

Latest