Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What's ur name an profile pic off an ill try an add u to the group xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Sam MacPhee could you add me to the Facebook group please.

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is Sam MacPhee could you add me to the Facebook group please. My pic is me on great wall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamMac86)
    Hi my name is Sam MacPhee could you add me to the Facebook group please. My pic is me on great wall
    I've sent you a friend request to add you x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Could you please add me to the group as well? My name is naomi Greenall. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessbailey88)
    Anyone starting adult nursing sept 2015 we have a Facebook group so message me and I'll add you ️xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi could you put me on the facebook group please my name is Lydia McFarlane and i'm starting adult nursing in september 2015 I have also applied for halls xx

ReputationRep:
    Mine is adult and i received one of the letters saying to wait till april 2015 to find out!! And i only had my interview last week

ReputationRep:
    Ive firmed Edge Hill for childrens nursing.. eek im so excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmielia)
    Ive firmed Edge Hill for childrens nursing.. eek im so excited
    Hi there when did you have your interview and when did you find out you had a place x

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview beginning of Feb and they offered me a place about 2 weeks later.

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview beginning of jan and found out on this Saturday gone I had a Place ️xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.