Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell, looks like we'll be watching all night to find out who wins
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Waits for all the feminists on twitter like...

Deserving for James though.

ReputationRep:
    Jamez definitely should have won best goal

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Kate Abdo has a lovely smile
    Beautiful, educated and multilingual! She's all woman.

ReputationRep:
    Ofcourse James was going to win. Fifa's next Golden boy after Messi.

ReputationRep:
    James was always going to win. Fairly similar to Roche but he did it on the biggest stage in world football.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Waits for all the feminists on twitter like...

Deserving for James though.
    Let's be honest if you swapped the goals around the same player would have won.

I don't see the sense in having some of the women's awards mixed in with the main awards. I'm all for equality but it just doesn't make sense when the womens game is at least a century behind. Things like player of the year are seperate so why not goal of the year?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Ronaldo wins.

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldoooo!!

He deserves it!

ReputationRep:
    RONALDO :coma:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by sr90)
    Let's be honest if you swapped the goals around the same player would have won.

I don't see the sense in having some of the women's awards mixed in with the main awards. I'm all for equality but it just doesn't make sense when the womens game is at least a century behind. Things like player of the year are seperate so why not goal of the year?
    Cute :lol:

I completely agree with you, whenever there's something to do with women's football I just cringe. Don't get me wrong I'm not opposed or against equality etc but they need to get up to speed first and it should be kept completely separate from the men's.

Obviously I realise women's football can only be helped on by the people.

- And the **** was that Ronaldo? Scared me lol.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get me wrong I love CR7 but I think Neuer should have won.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo is so up his arse :rofl:

Fully deserved it though, he has had a phenomenal 2014 and tbh all 3 candidates were amazing.

Balon Dor number 3 for Ronaldo and the rate at which he is going this season, he could well be lifting his fourth come next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)

- And the **** was that Ronaldo? Scared me lol.
    This. Was just looking through old photos when he did that. Certainly made me look. The translator seems taken back by it as well. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ffs ronaldo -_-

ReputationRep:
    Neuer had the lowest votes out of the three. F**k off.

ReputationRep:
    How did Messi finish 2nd? What the ****?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think Roche's strike was technically the better goal, control, flipping it over her and the defenders head and volleying it top corner would be declared the GOAT of all time if someone like Messi, Zlatan or Ronaldo had done it. James still a good strike, though I had to laugh when they showed the Roche 'alternative angle replay', and it was a couple of pixels.

Simeone was a minute away from a double with Atletico so the fact he was third on the managers vote is a joke, obvious Rodriguez would win the goal award when Low won the managers award, quite sad how FIFA feel the need to promote their own tournaments greatness even more by giving the award to something that happened in Brazil.

David Luiz in team of the year over Godin or Ramos?

The team get's more laughable every single year. Iniesta was beyond wack at the World Cup, would take Suarez or Muller over Robben based on the last year too. Still, at least a Premiere League player made it on there (even though it is by a technicality).

Kate Abdo doe :rolleyes:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Ronaldo is so up his arse :rofl:

Fully deserved it though, he has had a phenomenal 2014 and tbh all 3 candidates were amazing.

Balon Dor number 3 for Ronaldo and the rate at which he is going this season, he could well be lifting his fourth come next year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah, can't see Madrid winning the CL again, they're basically out of the Copa del rey and the la liga is all to play for. On top of that, Messi neymar and Suarez are increasingly starting to click.

ReputationRep:
    When Kate Abdo switched it up. Seriously though, she's beautiful.
    Ronaldo **** Blatter up LOL.
    David Luiz. **** off, should have been Godin or Hummels.
    Neuer should have came 2nd.
    RVP should have won.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 14, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.