The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Anyone applied for Zoology,Wildlife Conservation or Animal Behaviour for 2015?

Scroll to see replies

I have also got my offer for Animal Behaviour and I'm going to the open day tomorrow for the second time to look round accommodation and make my final decision.
I really liked Liverpool the first time I looked round it but I have a few friends who went to Liverpool and have told me they didn't like their teachers/course. It worries me a bit because I like teachers who offer a lot of support. Also, my friends have told me to stay at Europa as it's apparently the best accommodation. I've received a conditional offer from Exeter too who want AAB whereas Liverpool only want a C in biology so I'm torn between the two. I really loved Liverpool when I went there, the city and people were really nice. Ugh big decisions.
Liverpool
ive also applied for zoology, but im undecided on what to accomodation to go into, because i want to be where the social area is!!
Original post by jadedonaldson
ive also applied for zoology, but im undecided on what to accomodation to go into, because i want to be where the social area is!!

I've applied for animal behaviour and I should be staying in Liberty Atlantic Point due to the convenience of it. The place has great security, great social events (check their facebook before you book) and a great modern feel to the rooms. The accommodation is also really close to the Byrom Street campus so there's enough time to run to lectures if you sleep in :') . To be honest it all depends on how far you want to travel to campus and if you want it really cheap. I think you should view their facebook page and talk to current students before you make a choice :smile:

Should defo go to Liberty Atlantic point!! Although Victoria halls is said to be quite lively as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks! we'll when I asked the man about which halls were the 'crazy' halls he didn't really give me a definitive answer!
thanks! we'll when I asked the man about which halls were the 'crazy' halls he didn't really give me a definitive answer!

I found that Liberty Atlantic Point was really social and hold loads of fun events (only saw how many when I looked on their Facebook page ) there's pub quizzes, bake offs, event party's xD seems great and is my main choice :biggrin:
Original post by Jessica.Whelan97
I found that Liberty Atlantic Point was really social and hold loads of fun events (only saw how many when I looked on their Facebook page ) there's pub quizzes, bake offs, event party's xD seems great and is my main choice :biggrin:

thanks great help!!
Just seeing if anyone else is around who has applied. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending