Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    *door slammed open*

"Right! I'm losing my virginity tonight! Give me your best room!"
    It's bad that I can actually picture people doing that, though

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    In the bedroom up at the top of the house, doing my level best not to let a mate of a mate's hot girlfriend seduce me, away from the other guests at my 16th bday party/sleepover :mmm:

Foo you have always been a naughty boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Foo you have always been a naughty boy
    My reputation precedes me :smug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't condone homewrecking, for the record :innocent:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..although I have since broken up a marriage, a la honey-trap that got a bit 'hands on' :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Windsor Great Park

ReputationRep:
    My dreams...

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    In my bedroom, a hotel room isn't bad don't worry!

Not at all, you've got a sweet plan

Mine is kind of a sour memory, it was the start of 2nd year at uni, and our house got really drunk. One of our housemates I had liked for ages and we ended up sleeping together in his bedroom. He then said he only saw me as a friend and i was just not happy at all

ReputationRep:
    I have yet to lose mine but it may happen soon, but in a hotel room . Do you guys think its a bit cheap of a girl to have her first time in a hotel? Would a guy judge a girl for doing so?

I will add the reason for the hotel is that the guy and I live nearly 300 miles apart .

Where did you lose yours?
    Lost mine in this hotel on 20/01/2011:

http://www.london.hotelsoffer.com/ho...piccadilly.jpg

In a room like this:

http://d3g0cyp38fdi79.cloudfront.net...eluxe_king.jpg

Don't think it's 'cheap' to do it in a hotel. In my case it was the woman who paid for the room.

My reputation precedes me :smug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't condone homewrecking, for the record :innocent:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..although I have since broken up a marriage, a la honey-trap that got a bit 'hands on' :erm:
    You like taken women, everyone has there vice’s .

(Original post by effofex)
    Lost mine in this hotel on 20/01/2011:

http://www.london.hotelsoffer.com/ho...piccadilly.jpg

In a room like this:

http://d3g0cyp38fdi79.cloudfront.net...eluxe_king.jpg

Don't think it's 'cheap' to do it in a hotel. In my case it was the woman who paid for the room.
    He will be paying .

ReputationRep:
    You like taken women, everyone has there vice’s
    I've only had sex with that one 'taken woman' (randy teenage girl, who wouldn't take no for an answer) in my entire life, and that was as a boy. I could have broken up relationships/encouraged girls to cheat a number of times since, but where t'would be immoral to do so I've always refrained :top2:

ReputationRep:
    On a beach at night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hookers house when I was like 25-26!
    Still never had a genuine sexual encounter with someone ever, without having to pay somehow

ReputationRep:
    In the bedroom up at the top of the house, doing my level best not to let a mate of a mate's hot girlfriend seduce me, away from the other guests at my 16th bday party/sleepover :mmm:
    so you lost your virginity to a cheater!XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnsheppard99)
    Hookers house when I was like 25-26!
    Still never had a genuine sexual encounter with someone ever, without having to pay somehow
    **** thats depressing! but theres hope man! just maybe stay away from the prossies..

(Original post by AdamCee)
    It's bad that I can actually picture people doing that, though
    I fecking would!

(Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    **** thats depressing! but theres hope man! just maybe stay away from the prossies..

I fecking would!
    We all know you lost yours behind the bins of iceland

I've only had sex with that one 'taken woman' (randy teenage girl, who wouldn't take no for an answer) in my entire life, and that was as a boy. I could have broken up relationships/encouraged girls to cheat a number of times since, but where t'would be immoral to do so I've always refrained :top2:

Okay Foo, I don’t believe you .

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's anything wrong with a hotel. My first time was in one and it was really special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoflower)
    Thats disgusting. Why would you have sex in someone else's bed without telling them.
    I did that to my mother's idiot (now ex) boyfriend. I gush when I come... I laughed when he slept elbow-deep in my juices.

ReputationRep:
    I have yet to lose mine but it may happen soon, but in a hotel room . Do you guys think its a bit cheap of a girl to have her first time in a hotel? Would a guy judge a girl for doing so?

I will add the reason for the hotel is that the guy and I live nearly 300 miles apart .

Where did you lose yours?
    In a car park in South Kensington.

The time after that was in the handicapped loo at school.

I was 13.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.