Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    guys, i think some of the colleges are updating ucas track!! i got an offer through ucas this morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mookiko)
    guys, i think some of the colleges are updating ucas track!! i got an offer through ucas this morning!
    Gratz! Still nothing on my side...I guess that spells a rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onlydabest)
    Gratz! Still nothing on my side...I guess that spells a rejection

Posted from TSR Mobile
    not necessarily! which college did you apply to? i know jesus and magdalene have been updating ucas.

ReputationRep:
    not necessarily! which college did you apply to? i know jesus and magdalene have been updating ucas.
    Magdalene haha that's why I suppose I've been rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Magdalene haha that's why I suppose I've been rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh :/ maybe they just haven't gotten around to updating yours?

ReputationRep:
    oh :/ maybe they just haven't gotten around to updating yours?
    Hoping that's the case! Anyway well done on your offer happy for u haha

anyone who applied to magdalene heard as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied to magdalene too, haven't heard anything from them yet...
    Not even a ucas update
    @mookiko congrats! when exactly did u receive the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natlaixd)
    I applied to magdalene too, haven't heard anything from them yet...
    Not even a ucas update
    @mookiko congrats! when exactly did u receive the offer?
    i got the email from ucas track at around 6pm UK time on the 12th?

ReputationRep:
    i got the email from ucas track at around 6pm UK time on the 12th?
    It seems all offer holders from magdalene had their UCAS updated already. I suppose that really does spell a rejection for those like myself whose statuses in UCAS remains unchanged?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got my snail mail yesterday night! live in hk. should be arriving soon for everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It seems all offer holders from magdalene had their UCAS updated already. I suppose that really does spell a rejection for those like myself whose statuses in UCAS remains unchanged?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope! My rejection came around the same time as them! I don't really care about it, Cambridge CompSci is quite not my type hahah. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nanceheh)
    Got my snail mail yesterday night! live in hk. should be arriving soon for everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
    just opened my letter box and my decision letter has still yet to arrive...

(Original post by SkatyBoy)
    Nope! My rejection came around the same time as them! I don't really care about it, Cambridge CompSci is quite not my type hahah. :P
    really sorry to hear...hmm perhaps that means that those who have yet to hear were at the very least placed in the winter pool.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for compsci to Churchill and I live in Cyprus and my mail has not arrived yet. How can it arrive to hk earlier than cyprus? This is crazy, just update your ucas already! !

ReputationRep:
    just opened my letter box and my decision letter has still yet to arrive...

really sorry to hear...hmm perhaps that means that those who have yet to hear were at the very least placed in the winter pool.
    If you are placed in the Pool, the decisions has already been made ages ago (before they sent out letters).

ReputationRep:
    i checked their admission timetable and the pool meetings was finished on 13th January... which means they will be less busy and will have the time to scan our letters to have them sent to our emails...? @@
    the waiting is such a torture ><
    @nanceheh im from hk as well but not receiving yet sigh

ReputationRep:
    Just got rejected by magdalene for econs through ucas track as well...gutted but oh well I still have LSE! Grats to all who got offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natlaixd)
    i checked their admission timetable and the pool meetings was finished on 13th January... which means they will be less busy and will have the time to scan our letters to have them sent to our emails...? @@
    the waiting is such a torture ><
    @nanceheh im from hk as well but not receiving yet sigh
    I know all 3 of ppl from my school who applied to the same college received mail on the same day. Different colleges probably send it off at different times. Should be here around now I think.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.