The Student Room Group

Cambridge International Applicants 2015: WHY IS THE POST SO SLOW

Scroll to see replies

guys, i think some of the colleges are updating ucas track!! i got an offer through ucas this morning! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mookiko
guys, i think some of the colleges are updating ucas track!! i got an offer through ucas this morning! :smile:

Gratz! Still nothing on my side...I guess that spells a rejection :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Onlydabest
Gratz! Still nothing on my side...I guess that spells a rejection :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

not necessarily! which college did you apply to? i know jesus and magdalene have been updating ucas.
Original post by mookiko
not necessarily! which college did you apply to? i know jesus and magdalene have been updating ucas.

Magdalene haha that's why I suppose I've been rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile
Magdalene haha that's why I suppose I've been rejected

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh :/ maybe they just haven't gotten around to updating yours?
Original post by mookiko
oh :/ maybe they just haven't gotten around to updating yours?

Hoping that's the case! Anyway well done on your offer happy for u haha :smile:

anyone who applied to magdalene heard as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 86
I applied to magdalene too, haven't heard anything from them yet...
Not even a ucas update
@mookiko congrats!:smile: when exactly did u receive the offer?:tongue:
Original post by natlaixd
I applied to magdalene too, haven't heard anything from them yet...
Not even a ucas update
@mookiko congrats!:smile: when exactly did u receive the offer?:tongue:

i got the email from ucas track at around 6pm UK time on the 12th?
Original post by mookiko
i got the email from ucas track at around 6pm UK time on the 12th?

It seems all offer holders from magdalene had their UCAS updated already. I suppose that really does spell a rejection for those like myself whose statuses in UCAS remains unchanged?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Got my snail mail yesterday night! live in hk. should be arriving soon for everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
It seems all offer holders from magdalene had their UCAS updated already. I suppose that really does spell a rejection for those like myself whose statuses in UCAS remains unchanged?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope! My rejection came around the same time as them! I don't really care about it, Cambridge CompSci is quite not my type hahah. :P
Original post by nanceheh
Got my snail mail yesterday night! live in hk. should be arriving soon for everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

just opened my letter box and my decision letter has still yet to arrive...

Original post by SkatyBoy
Nope! My rejection came around the same time as them! I don't really care about it, Cambridge CompSci is quite not my type hahah. :P

really sorry to hear...hmm perhaps that means that those who have yet to hear were at the very least placed in the winter pool.
Reply 92
I applied for compsci to Churchill and I live in Cyprus and my mail has not arrived yet. How can it arrive to hk earlier than cyprus? This is crazy, just update your ucas already! !
Reply 93
just opened my letter box and my decision letter has still yet to arrive...

really sorry to hear...hmm perhaps that means that those who have yet to hear were at the very least placed in the winter pool.

If you are placed in the Pool, the decisions has already been made ages ago (before they sent out letters).
Reply 94
i checked their admission timetable and the pool meetings was finished on 13th January... which means they will be less busy and will have the time to scan our letters to have them sent to our emails...? @@
the waiting is such a torture ><
@nanceheh im from hk as well but not receiving yet sigh
Just got rejected by magdalene for econs through ucas track as well...gutted but oh well I still have LSE! Grats to all who got offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by natlaixd
i checked their admission timetable and the pool meetings was finished on 13th January... which means they will be less busy and will have the time to scan our letters to have them sent to our emails...? @@
the waiting is such a torture ><
@nanceheh im from hk as well but not receiving yet sigh

I know all 3 of ppl from my school who applied to the same college received mail on the same day. Different colleges probably send it off at different times. Should be here around now I think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending