Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Reason why I always fall for ******* watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.rubber dubber)
    I love suits.:laugh:

You think I'm sadistic?:lolwut:

But a sadist is someone that enjoys inflicting pain, suffering, or humiliation on others.

I'm not like that I'm a good hearted person.
    No I mean you like girls who are sadistic, not you yourself:confused: Yeah suits is quality:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jshep000)
    No I mean you like girls who are sadistic, not you yourself:confused: Yeah suits is quality:cool:
    Oh right, I misread what you had initially wrote.:laugh:

Anyway this girl that is mistreating me is definitely a sadist,but I get turned on by that,
    based on the fact that it's different from the norm.

They provide a sense of turbulence to my life, whereas if I was with a good girl my world would be so black and white.:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Oh right, I misread what you had initially wrote.

Anyway this girl that is mistreating me is definitely a sadist,but I get turned on by that,
    based on the fact that it's different from the norm.

They provide a sense of turbulence to my life, whereas if I was with a good girl my world would be so black and white.:indiff:
    Yeah each to their own I guess! Quirky girls who are in a way mysterious are always more interesting in my experience than other types of personalities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jshep000)
    Yeah each to their own I guess! Quirky girls who are in a way mysterious are always more interesting in my experience than other types of personalities
    I like Quirty too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    What is that from it's really scary...
    The top picture's from Gone Girl, where she's an extremely intelligent and manipulative murderer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    The top picture's from Gone Girl, where she's an extremely intelligent and manipulative murderer.
    Cool... I mean

Scary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    I'm definitely watching that movie.

Cheers Planta.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    What is that from it's really scary...
    Gone girl.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ridwan12)
    Gone girl.....
    Scary stuff

ReputationRep:
    WOW u serious? I just haaate manipulative girls. As a man, I will provide for and protect women and children... to the best of my abilities, whatever their needs may be.

But that isn't the way I will be treated. Women like that are not REAL women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRzomby)
    As a man, I will provide for and protect women and children... to the best of my abilities, whatever their needs may be
    Oh baby. Protect me now!

Haha

ReputationRep:
    I don't agree.

There are empty barrels and there are full barrels; the empty barrel makes a lot of noise and everyone can hear exactly where it is, the full barrel on the other hand, is much less conspicuous but has much more to it. You always want the full barrel next to you, not so much the empty one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSRzomby)
    WOW u serious? I just haaate manipulative girls. As a man, I will provide for and protect women and children... to the best of my abilities, whatever their needs may be.

But that isn't the way I will be treated. Women like that are not REAL women
    I'm not fond of them neither, but that doesn't mean I'm not attracted to them.

Sometimes your emotions just takes over your thought process.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    I don't agree.

There are empty barrels and there are full barrels; the empty barrel makes a lot of noise and everyone can hear exactly where it is, the full barrel on the other hand, is much less conspicuous but has much more to it. You always want the full barrel next to you, not so much the empty one.
    I like your analogy.:top:

I know a good girl is the best option, but sometimes the heart takes over your thought process and you get dragged in.

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand good girls they are awkward and clingy kind of like white on rice.
    I think they are mundane and tedious.:bored:
    I prefer ******* they treat me like a doormat and don't fall for my sweet talk.
    They play games with their manipulative and cunning ways.

They like playing hard to get and ignore my calls plus there total disregard of my well being is a complete turn on.:sexface:

Who else agrees with me?

Good girls are boring ******* are the best.
    Just out of interest, would you rather go out with an attractive good girl or an ugly bad girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    Just out of interest, would you rather go out with an attractive good girl or an ugly bad girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attractive.

But why the question?

ReputationRep:
    Attractive.

But why the question?
    It's a very pertinent question actually.

I think for many guys, the attractive badly behaved girl is settling; every man who doesn't have to compromise would choose the attractive woman who actually behaves like a woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think there are any ugly bad girls:curious:.

They just don't exist.:no:
    Most bad girls know they are pretty so they use that to their advantage.

Most bad girls are attractive but if a ugly girl tried to fit into the role of being bad no-one would even bother with her sorry I'm being honest because no-one wants to deal with a ugly chick that's a *****.

But a pretty bad girl can do what she wants beyond her bounderies.:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    It's a very pertinent question actually.

I think for many guys, the attractive badly behaved girl is settling; every man who doesn't have to compromise would choose the attractive woman who actually behaves like a woman.
    But I don't understand what would your definition of a woman be?

Are you saying a Bad girl can't be a real woman?

ReputationRep:
    But I don't understand what would your definition of a woman be?

Are you saying a Bad girl can't be a real woman?
    It's not feminine to act that way, honestly, they are acting like men.

They only do it because naive young boys humour them.

Poll
Are you going to a Festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.